Ratings for Dr. Rachel A. Davis

I waited in the waiting room for about 3 hours before I was seen by the doctor. The staff did not tell me that the doctor was running behind and when I asked after waiting for about an hour and a half because I thought that I had missed my appointment, I was told "she will be right with you." Then, I waited about another hour and fifteen minutes before they actually called me, where I waited again in the room for about 20 minutes before i saw the doctor for only 15 minutes. All that waiting for her to rush me out. There were paitents that arrived after me that were seen by the doctor before me. That made me feel very unappreciated, but they were more than happy to take my money. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

I loved Dr.Davis. She's polite, hard working, but VERY busy. I would agree that her punctuality at times could be a problem, but she is a very hard worker. She was helpful, and she delivered my daughter. I'm using her again for this pregnancy. I will say that at times I was afraid to ask questions because I knew how busy she was and she talked in a HURRIED manner. Don't let that intimidate you though. Her nurse (I forgot her name) was WONDERFUL. they worked together great. They became like apart of my family. I'm glad I chose her :)

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr. Davis is a very good doctor and has all the patients in the world I had a very good labor experiance I would use her again as my obgyn

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

This woman saved my life. I had a horrible time after my c-section, and she did everything in her power to get me better.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010

I must say, Dr. Davis is one of the best doctors I have had the pleasure of working with. :) She was kind, and very up to date. She related to me a lot during my exams, and she delivered my son. While I did end up having a c-section, Dr. Davis was kind enough to give my body time to dialate and progress in labor! I was in labor for over 17 hours before my son was delivered via cesarean. She didn't just put "failure to progress" after a couple hours. I was induced. I will say that she is a busy woman, but she is dedicated to her work and I would love to have her as my Ob once again!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

Waited over two hours before I was even seen by Dr. Davis. No apologies for the delay, nothing. My appointment was at 10 am, I was told to show up by 9:30 am to complete paperwork. I arrived early, at 9:20 am, and was not seen by Dr. Davis until 12:15 pm. When Dr. Davis arrived in the room, she asked a few questions, did a quick check up, and BAM! You're done! Waited over 2 hours for an annual new patient exam that lasted a total of 5 minutes. This is ridiculous!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

Dr. Rachel A. Davis's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2009)