Ratings for Dr. Len R. Ciuffreda

So far has been an all around excellent experience. I am extremely happy with my implant and can chew great! Thanks Dr. C!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

I decided on Dr. Ciuffreda for our new dentist after doing a lot of research and reading reviews. I am happy to say that they are right on target! Best office we have ever been to.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

After many years of fearing the Dentist, I finally gathered enough courage and found this amazing Dentist. Dr. Ciuffreda, He truly made me feel very comfortable and calm. Explained in full detail what he was going to do so there were no surprises. Since this visit I have recommended many of my personal friends and family. Thank you Dr. Ciuffreda to you and your AMAZING STAFF!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Absolutely fantastic dentist and staff. Very relaxing and pretty office.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I always afraid to go see dentist since I got traumatized 30 some years ago. Today, Dr. Cirffreda did some work on me and I honestly have to say that I didn't feel much nor the drilling was rather quick and painless. I have only been in his office 3 times and I have already started to feel pretty confortable and relax. Thanks to the doctor who consistently provide detailed information before any work plus his friendly and helpful staffs. I am looking forward to enjoy this rather painless experience for the long run. THANKS!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Outstanding dental office. Great care and superior quality.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

My family and I have been patients of Dr Ciuffreda for about 20 years and his results have been outstanding! His pleasent demeanor and professional staff couldn't be better suited and is only surpassed by the outstanding dental work he performs in painless manner. If you are looking for a great dentist in the central New Jersey look no further than Dr. Ciuffredas' practice in Manalapan NJ

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr.Ciuffreda is a excellent dentist in all aspects in the dental field.I moved here 12 years ago never thought I would find another dentist as the one I left back home. I was very lucky again. The staff is very helpful and caring as well. Dr.Ciuffreda is a rare gem as a person and dentist. There is a one on one when you are in the chair,without any interruptions. The staff is a 5 star as well. Barbara Ann Chirico

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

As a long time patient, I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Ciuffreda. He undid an unsightly procedure performed by another dentist, and vastly improved my smile. He is extremely personable and talented--the best!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

Friendly and serene office atmosphere. Staff does try to accomodate personal schedules. Office is very clean. I do like that Dr. Cuiffreda will give various options for treatments (when applicable).

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr. Len R. Ciuffreda's Credentials

• NYU College of Dentistry (Grad. 1995)