Ratings for Dr. E. GARY Mcdougal

Dr McDougal is a great surgeon. He listens to the patient, and tries to answer any patient questions in a clear manner. He seems very down to earth, and his professional courtesy and knowledge of vascular diseases and treatments is exemplary. I would certainly highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Dr. Mcdougal is absolutely wonderful. He is a great surgeon and has a wonderful bedside manner. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Performed 2 operations on me in less than 2 month, both went great with little to no discomfort. Dr. Mcdougal is a superior Dr. and a real nice guy. I highly recommend Dr. Mcdougal.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Great Dr. very patient with my mother. Great bedside manner as well as vascular surgery. My mothers feet are finally a normal color and has circulation for the firt time in 8 months.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

He was very quick in getting me in. I went in on a Thursday and had my surgery on Friday. I did have to go back because I was still in a good bit of pain two weeks out but they had no problem getting me back in...

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

Outstanding vascular surgeon.Gets the job done no matter how long the surgery takes. Always goes the extra mile to better serve his patients.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

DR. McDOUGAL SAVED MY GRANDPA"S LIFE 2 TIMES HE HAD TO HAVE 2 SURGERIES THAT WAS LIFE THREATNING AND MY GRANDPA IS 85 SO THANK GOD WITH THE BLESSING OF DR. McDOUGAL HE SAVED HIS LIFE. I RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS SURGERY HE IS GREAT AND HAS AN AWSOME PERSONALITY.. CALDWELL FAMILY

flag | Submitted September 3, 2007

Dr. E. GARY Mcdougal's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)