Ratings for Dr. Ronan Dardis

Absolute godsend my lifesaver could never thank this man enough and Coventrys hospital and all round the nhs who continue to work with me to this day and the foreseeable future . Matt

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Mr Dardis removed my Dad's brain tumour. He was kind and patient & explained in detail what was happening. Two years on my Dad is doing really well. We can't thank Mr Dardis enough. He saved Dad's life without doubt.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Having seen him several times I have found that he is very polite and caring. He listened and was very professional with his clinical assessment and information provided.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Operated on me twice hard times at mo but in time I'm hoping for the best of everything hopefully thanks to this man and his team !

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I had my stroke on 20/08/2014...I was first taken by ambulance to Worcester Royal Hospital where my stroke was miss-diagnosed by a stroke specialist...over 20 hours later I was re-examined by another Dr in the same Hospital who arranged another scan and tests...once it was determined it was a stroke, I was rushed to Coventry University Hospital where I was operated on by Dr.Ronin Dardis who saved my life....I don't care what others say about Dr.Dardis...he is up there with the best....Riyaz Mohammed from Redditch

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Mr Dardis seems to have predetermined opinions regardless of the facts given to him. He was very brusque, did not appear to listen and I left feeling he was totally disinterested in the patient in front of him but more interested in his own opinions

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Recently visited Mr Dardis with my mother who is suffering with a tumor in her spinal cord. Mr Dardis was efficient, reasonably well mannered for someone who is as busy as he is. He answered all the questions that my mother and I put to him; he was able to clarify many points others had glossed over. At the end of the consultation, we (mother and I) were both clear about her condition, the prognosis, and the plan for recovery. For us, Mr Dardis's clear concise line was just what was needed, thank you Mr Dardis.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

I found Dr Dardis to be shockingly impolite and unprofessional. As I walked in to the room, he said 'how old are you?' - does it cost anything to say 'hello'? He asked me no other questions, didn't appear to listen to anything I said, and all while examining me in his brusk, almost unhuman manner. No eye contact, no interest in me, I was hurt and disgusted. On the way out, he said 'and you're (my name)?'! Unbelievable. I left the (very brisk) consultation feeling demeaned, angry and upset.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

I appreciate Dr Dardis has years of experience but i found him in a rush to get the examination over and very condesending. I also appreciate he probably sees so many people trying it on and that it is hard to evaluate patients. however, he seemed to have made his mind up already and belittled me - he didn't want to hear my story and told me to get on with it! He took objection to me querying his report and wrote things he did not have to that showed me in a bad light. Other experts did not do this. He needs to be more professional in my opinion!!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012