Ratings for Dr. Anthony D. Nguyen

Dr Anthony Nguyen is extremely professional! And cares so much about his patients he dosent see you as a number put a long time patients:) I highly recommend Dr Anthony and his staff:) they Care:)

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Dr. Anthony D.Nguyen and his staff are extremely professional and kind. The staff really cares about.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Dr Nguyen is very gentle, knowledgable and caring to his patients.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Nguyen practice since 2002. I am very happy with the treatment that Dr. Nguyen did for me. He saved my tooth!!!! Instead of remove it like other dentists told me, Dr. Nguyen suggested to do a root canal and put a crown on top. As of today, I still have my tooth. I recommended Dr. Nguyen to my coworker and her family now are all going to his office. Highly recommend this dentist if you need a gentle dentist.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Dr. Nguyen explained my dental treatments very details that other dentists didn't. Highly recommend this dentist to anyone out there who is looking for a good dentist and the cost.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

the nurses in this office are not knowledgable and do not follow up on getting procedures approved. they say they will call you back but they do not. i would not recommend this dentist office to anyone. he is located off magnolia in corona, country side dental.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010