Ratings for Dr. Afsaneh Neyestani

I've been coming here for several years now and am always pleased to see the friendly and familiar faces. The staff are knowledgeable and accommodating and Dr Neyestani is very gentle. The office has a relaxed atmosphere which makes the dentistry experience comfortable. Over the years I have had my wisdom teeth removed, a few fillings, and am coming to end with my invisalign treatment. My girlfriend and I are very pleased with the result of my new smile. If you are looking for honest dental work give this office a call.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Best Dentist I have ever had, Dr Neyestani is very gentle, attentive and cares very much about her patients. Takes time to make you feel at ease.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

I started seeing Dr. Neyastani when I moved to New Westminster in 2003. She was very gentle as I was nervous due to previous experiences with a Dentist who didn't freeze me properly. She always makes sure I am confortable. She is always on time and professional. I would recommend her to people who are nervous as she is very kind. I have had a few fillings no issues.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

I have stopped going here after a few incidents left me feeling less than confident. I have had pieces of metal from the dam in my mouth go flying across the room, only to have the dental assistant giggle at her own incompetence. Also, I was always doubtful of their thoroughness.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010