Ratings for Dr. Antony S. J. Amaladoss

Excellent doctor would recommend him to anyone needing help for mental issues great bed side manor

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Great experience overall. I had to give 4/5 for punctuality because he does go long sometimes, but he has gone long with me and I know it is because he cares deeply about getting a full picture of his patients' mental health, and he will indulge you if you talk about something that he thinks is relevant to your unique situation. I've been to a few doctors but was lucky to find Amaladoss before having seen too many. He is very thoughtful and gives precedence to what you feel is best. I've never felt like he was lording his knowledge and expertise in order to persuade me of any treatment. Overall a great person to talk to who will try and steer you in the right direction at your own pace. I am lucky in that medication has not been necessary for me, yet I have still seen great improvements from the advice I've received. He takes great interest in the future of his patients and how they can best succeed in spite of their history, and will always inspire you to take steps forward.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

I have been his patient for 7 years. He is a great knowlegable doctor. Always listens carefully and if you ask for his opinion he is frank and give the best advice. And if you dont agree with him he is calm and does not get upset and with time you realize his advice are corrects. He makes you feel relax and comfortable during the session.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Very easy to talk to, gives good suggestions to help yourself.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. A considers the whole of your body's needs to increase your wellness, psychologically. He is also excellent with providing motivation to improve yourself.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Negatives- staff is nothing special, not especially friendly or helpful. Not bad, but not amazing. Dr. Amaladoss also does leave you waiting sometimes because he takes his times with patients, which is a good thing, but I couldn't give punctuality a 5 because I have waited 30 mins for my appointment. Other than that, he is incredible. I have been to 10 doctors and none have made me feel as hopeful as Dr. Amaladoss. He talks about your personality traits and possible physical conditions on your first visit, ordering tests and talking about aspects of your personality possibly contributing to conditions before diagnosing you with prescribing medications which may turn out to be unnecessary. He also prescribes natural supplements, which he strongly believes in. He really gets to know you as a person, not just a patient- truly listening and understanding- clarifying when he is not sure. I would definitely recommend him. In my experience, he is the best psychiatrist in Burlington.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Wow- I've never felt more understood by such an amazing Dr. / person. Incredibly sincere and truly cares about and wants to help his patients. He is very encouraging and you leave feeling like finally there's a light at the end of the tunnel. I feel blessed to have met this doctor, he's truly a good man.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Really knows how to listen and keeps assumptions out of his conversations. Is willing to spend time with patient and family. Gets to know patient, not just diagnosis. Thank you!

Submitted June 8, 2014

The best Psychiatrist I have ever seen on an ongoing basis. Attentive, supportive, respectful and extremely competent. After years of unsuccessful treatment for depression, Dr. A identified and treated my undiagnosed ADD. He is a blessing in my life.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

A very dedicated, kind and knowledgeable doctor. You feel respected as a patient and another human being. Up to date with new medications and treatments. A wonderful doctor overall. God bless him!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013