Ratings for Dr. Chris A. Puckett

Dr. Puckett was very gruff when I was in his care. When I objected to a form of treatment that I had a bad experience with in the past he was very degrading to me. I felt that he patronized both me and my mother in law when we questioned his suggestions. He may be good at what he does, but his "bedside-manner" is terrible.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

Dr. Puckett is treating my mom for her blood disorder. He's been a very kind, sensitive doctor. He has a great personalty and is positive, he encourages his patients to keep trying new experiments. He doesn't want them to give up. He has a very happy, upbeat personalty which is needed in his line of doctoring. He's real easy to talk to and he listens. I would reccomend him to anyone. While it seems he doesn't do enough, I am confident in knowing that he is "looking into" what he can do next. He's proven that by having answers/suggestions at following visits. My siblings and I have appreciated his care in treating my mother.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2007

Dr. Chris A. Puckett's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1986)

GHI