Ratings for Dr. Roger H. Cheung

I have seen Dr Roger Cheung for my TMJ concern. I can't be any happier in my life. I got rid off 30yrs old leg pain his expertise. He was helpful to figure what was cause of the pain even it wasn' t direct . His way of figureING out and patience to put up with me not giving proper conform answer. Staff was helpfull. I will thank my dentist who referred me. I don' t have any negative to say. I love it

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Worst dentist I have ever been to in my life. Caused extreme pain. Did not freeze tooth properly, then treated me as though it was my fault that he had trouble with my tooth. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Cheung has been my dentist for the duration of my life thus far, along with my immediate family as well. He's extremely professional, kind and patient. I would never consider going anywhere else for my dentistry/orthodontics services because I know the experience would be far less than what he would offer me. Very recently, I had my braces removed that were completed under the care of Dr. Cheung. I have never been happier nor more confident with my smile- he did an amazing job that I will always be beyond grateful for. His staff is extremely friendly and welcoming to boot! I would recommend Dr. Cheung and his staff to everyone- they will make you feel so comfortable and you can be assured you are in the best of hands :)

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Cheung has been our family dentist for over 20 years and we are very happy with him.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

This dentist is for everyone who would like a dentist who is knowledgeable and HONEST, caring and gentle (especially for those not best friends with needles and drills - he is so good you wont even know. He does not push orthodontics or any other treatment on patients. He gives everyone a valuable opinion who doesn't judge someone; variety of treatment plans are presented from the short-term versus long-term perspective. I have been seeing him since I was a toddler and my immediate family has been patients of Dr. Cheung for years. We have referred anywhere from 50-75 relatives and friends to this office. Never heard a single complaint. Myself and close to dozen teens I know personally have had braces done by Dr. Cheung and the results are amazing. He isn't an orthodontist but a dentist with advanced orthodontic education, and he never fails to make sure the patient is aware. I love my teeth and with his persistent reminders of continuing to wear retainers at night are caring.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Our family of four started seeing Dr Cheung when our children were preschoolers. One of our children was very sensitive to procedures, especially to do with needles. Dr Cheung was able to angle the needle & gently freeze her mouth. She was so surprised & willing to go back to him in the future w/o any problem. I would highly recommend him in working with children. Another positive over the years is that Dr Cheung has been very thorough in exams, explanation, & different options as to what could be done in a problem situation or to prevent one. I have not experienced any kind of pushiness toward a recommended procedure. He left us to decide what to proceed with in our time. This had to do with the night appliances he worked on with me till they fit just right (& saved me from grinding my teeth to the nerve); to the excellent job he did with the orthodontics of the braces one of our daughters needed;to the assessment, care & correction of my chronic pain issues that led to TMJ treatment.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

I have had Dr. Roger Cheung as my dentist for several years. From the first time that I was introduced to Dr. Cheung and his staff I have felt confident that the work being done was of top quality and that Dr. Cheungs knowledge and caring surpassed what I believed dentists would do for their patients. Recently, I had a severe pain in my jaw that was stopping me from chewing. When I told Dr. Cheung of my situation he started looking at how I went about eating and how I was sleeping....? At first I was sceptical. I reasoned that my jaw could hurt because of chewing incorrectly.. But how I slept..? Dr. Cheung went to great lengths explaining his course of action to help me regain my jaw alignment. Dr. Cheung measured my old alignment and created appliances to be worn during the day and different ones at night. I wore them for a period of time. These appliances have retrained my jaw and effectively helped me stop the pain all together. Thank you Dr. Cheung for helping me.

Submitted June 20, 2013

I was involved into a motor vehicle accident in 2009. I was suffering from daily headaches, jaw pain, pain on chewing, jaw locking , etc. Dr. Cheung is a very knowledgeable TMJ dentist. Everyone’s perceptive on treatment/cost is different. If you a really suffering from TMD, the way I was, he is the best dentist. He is caring, persistence, he went extra way on his own time to help me. He doesn’t do any tricks, he is professionally trained. One can research website as much as they want, however you need the knowledge and understand to know what the dentist is doing. Anyhow I will like to thank Dr. Cheung for helping me . I don’t suffer from daily headaches or jaw pain. Thanks Dr. Cheung!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Came here for a consolation and paid 300 bucks for it. This stuff sounds pretty truthful at first but once they tested you with something they called kinesology, where they make you bite on a wood stick and test your arm muscles. I became a bit suspicious. I did some research on this afterwards and turns out its veeeery controversial. This is just my own opinion but I very much believe at least from my experience that this TMJ dentist is not very honest.PS, if you don't believe me, check all the other comments below. Most or all of the reviews from this dentist is most likely fake, the style of writing from all of these reviews are very similar and start with either "Mr.Cheung.....!" or something in a similar style of writing. Please be very careful of this dentist and from my own experiences please do not get tricked by all these responses below. To whoever is reading this, I wish for you find a solution for your TMJ like I eventually did (mines was a simple case)and be very careful.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

I suffered with terrible headaches for years, which got progressively worse. The appointment I made with Dr Cheung was the best decision I have ever made. He took x-rays and did tests, and I realized that the two accidents I had been in years previously had caused all the problems I was having. Dr Cheung started treatment, but was concerned about a shadow on my neck in the x-ray, and referred me to a chiropractor, who treated my neck. Once that was corrected, Dr Cheung worked on getting by bite to where it should be. I would highly recommend Dr Cheung for any jaw/bite problems - he is the best! He is extremely knowledgeable and caring, and he has a good team working with him. I now am pain free - Thank you Dr Cheung!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Roger H. Cheung's Credentials

• Univ. of BC (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Delta, BC