Ratings for Dr. Jaime Paredes

Is this guy a doctor or a pharmaceutical company rep? Wow, drugs drugs drugs! Don't you know anything else?

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

I was a patient of Dr. Paredes for some years for my life long depression-anxiety illness. His professionalism plus patience and compassion makes him an outstanding psychiatrist, and I have seen many throughout my life. You will surely be missed. I want to thank Ursula also for her professionalism and kindness.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. Paredes is very knowledgeable but he respects me as a person and will engage in a discussion with me rather than make decisions unilaterally. He is charming but can be abrupt if he is trying to get information from you that he needs to make the right medication choice. I would much rather have a serious knowledgeable psychiatrist who is occasionally abrupt than a warm and fuzzy psychiatrist who is trying to be liked by his patients and is unwilling to challenge them.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Very caring doctor, knowledgeable. Try to help a lot and provide lots of information. One of the best in my opinion. Make sure don't be late or if you not going to show up in your next appointment let him know in advance. Excellent experience and I feel a lot much better. He helped me so much when I need it.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

I saw Dr. Paredes for about 6 months, he was very knowledgeable and caring. He is very particular about punctuality and appointments and many people find that upsetting, however he is very knowledgeable and looks for the best treatment for his patients. I would go to him any day!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr Paredes is an excellent doctor. He is very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He greatly supported me in my insurance claim. He has exceptional way of seeing thing that the patient may not pay attention. He spends a lot of time trying to find out main cause of patient's problem. he gives a lot of information to think about it. He is the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Thank you to the professional, knowledgeable, caring psychologist. This man has good character and focus. It has been almost 10 years since seeing him. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Paredes for several years. I have found him, supportive, accommodating and attentive. He always asks pertinent questions relating to our previous discussions. He will ask thought provoking questions that will help me come to my own decision. He always encourages me to grow and work to better myself. I am glad to have him as my Dr. Unlike a lot of Drs who only prescribe medications and give very short visits, he gives me a full 50 minutes.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Provides a firm foundation for those who need support. He is a great psychiatrist. He truly cares about his patients. dm.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

I found Dr. Paredes to be extremely rude and abrupt. He may be a knowledgeable doctor, but his bedside manner leaves much to be desired.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011