Ratings for Dr. Massoud (A.K.A. Massey) Safa

This Doctor is good in knowledge and he knows what he is doing. He is only very keen on money, first he told me that the job will cost 400 dollars then at the end of the work he said he has worked for 2 hours on my teeth then it will cost 600 dollars. It was very disappointing. Make sure he tells you from beginning the exact charges..But he saved my teeth :)

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Please note that my rating of Knowledge is not applicable, but it is a must option when doing review on this website. My wife had an appointment with him for one of her teeth. The appointment was set a few weeks in advance. A few days and then one day prior to the appointment, his office called twice to ask if it could be moved to 4 hours later. Unfortunately, my wife could not move the appointment, due to her shift work and limited availability of Dr Safe in Richmond Hill. Dr Safa resolved his predicament in his own way: the office called my wife 15 minutes prior to the appointment, when she was on her way to the office and cancelled because the doctor "was sick". Right there, they offered a new appointment with the same "sick" doctor two and a half hours later. No need to say, we will not ever be dealing with this doctor again and will spread the word among our friends too.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010