Ratings for Dr. Jill A. Oliver

Dr. Oliver now has her own practice at Glimpse Medical. her staff is friendly and knowledgeable and the nurse practitioner Alisa is always compassionate and helpful in assisting me to reach my goals. You will not regret choosing this office to help with weight loss or cosmetic procedures.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Oliver and her staff at Glimpse Medical are fantastic! As soon as I arrive to the office, I am greeted by her super friendly staff and I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes for my scheduled appointment with her. Dr. Oliver is knowledgeable, takes her time, and listens! If you are flirting with the idea of scheduling an appointment with Dr. Oliver, take my word and do not hesitate. She has changed my life and I am confident she can change yours as well!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

The staff is horrible, the PA's are a total joke, Dr. Oliver must be really amazing to ne able to diagnois an ear infection with out even looking in my ear or even taking a temperature. Stay away from ALL TrimCare clinics, they hire inadequte help, care only about the almighty buck, and you are putting your life in their hands, expect a short life expectancy if you try their programs. Now a chronic pain sufferer, thanks, Dr. Oliver and Dr. Goldsmith. PATIENT BEWARE!! They don't belong in business, check out the many lawsuits.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010