Ratings for Dr. Amanda C. Zaide

Went in for help with postpartum depression and was told to stop breastfeeding my infant or she would not prescribethe medication I need, even though I brought published literature about its effect on breastfed infants. Was not willing to hear anything I had to say and then berated me for bringing my infant to my appointment. She was so rude and so unhelpful that I walked out and will not ever return.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

This doctor and her staff are awful!No one seemed to know what they were doing.I had to repeat myself multiple times for the nurse because she didn't understand what I was saying.But that wasn't the worst of it, Dr.Zadie had to draw my blood and when she did it she stuck the needle in missed the vein and then continued to pull the needle out and back in a couple of times and when that did not work she then turned the needle sideways and with her other hand tried to push the vein into the needle. She finally got it and filled one container when she realized she needed two more containers she then told me to hold the container while it was still attached to the tube and needle in my arm while she went to find more containers.Then when giving me a shot she jammed it in my arm then of course it started to bleed so she went to put a band-aid on it but put it an inch and a half below where she gave me the shot I had to take it out and put it back on to stop and cover the bleeding.AWFUL!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

A couple of the staff are very rude! They are unprofessional because they constantly interrupt each other. The wait was a bit long. The rude woman at check-out asked if I had a prescription. I said yes but I didn't get it. She said "you have to take the chart, go back and have the doctor write it." She couldn't get off her lazy butt to go back there herself. A short time later, after standing in the hallway for a while waiting for the doctor to come out, I walked out. I won't be back. Also, it's obvious they want to milk the insurance because they want to spread the appointments out instead of taking care of it all at once.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

I have never seen such disrespect and blatant rudeness to patients by the doc but especially by the front office staff. They are all quick to confront and scream at patients; even children. The place is filthy. They have now fired all their nursing staff & are using brand new students; mine was the first x-ray one had taken; the office manager (not the doc) tells then what tests to perform and tells the doctor what prescriptions to write. Of course it's easy to get in same day; usually within a few minutes of call...because it's like a ghost town. I know Dr. Zaide has suffered an unimaginable tragedy but someone has to step up in that office. I wouldn't let that woman treat my pet.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

This is an amazing doctor who takes time to talk to you and builds a special bond everytime you go there. Her daughter, Lisa, was killed by a stray bullet, her only daughter. I love her

flag | Submitted October 31, 2010

Takes walk-ins and medicaid patients. Not compassionate at all. Only concerned with milking medicaid for maximum fees. Had a very bad attitude and told me go go to another Dr if I did'nt like her. I was only asking questions about my diagnosis. She became angry an punished me by refusing to write my prescriptions for 90 days even though I was not taking any type of controlled substance and she knows that I take blood pressure medication daily and had torn ligaments in my knees. My father was dying and I went out of town. She refused to fax a referral to me. I had to be in pain until I returned to jacksonville several weeks later. She is a horrible person.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Would not help my daughter obtain disability even though she has stage 4 congestive heart failure. Did not want to cooperate with attorney's office by surrendering my daughters medical records, but eventually did. She said that my daughter has heart failure due to her own fault, and that she herself works to survive and that my daughter should also! No compassion.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2007

Dr. Amanda C. Zaide's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1961)