Ratings for Dr. Melia Evans

Dr. Evans is excellent. She takes time to explain things and has always been available for me. I highly recommend her and the rest of her practice.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

We have been very pleased with Dr. Evans and Dr. Ray L (partner). We would recommend both Doctors to our friends and family. Neither Dr. rushes the visit. They ask questions and listen to our response. They are thoughtful in their treatment. Bedside manner is wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

I have found Dr Melia Evans to be of poor service. She has been canceling her patient apt's for the past 6 months. She is never in the office when I need to see her as my physician. She is not punuctual and her office is in much disarray. I have not been able to see Dr Melia Evans for months and she has canceled my scheduled apt's numerous times due to illness. Her practice is poor and obvously suffering due to her abscense.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Excellent physician with a heart. Always available, excellent service, very knowledgable. You don't find them like this anymore.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

This Dr. is great, very caring and compassionate However her office staff leaves a lot to be desired. They are rude, non-communicative and do not know who pays what when. They can't ever get the billing right. My advice GET A RECEIPT FOR ANYTHING YOU PAY THERE AND FOLLOW UP WITH YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY. Rhianne is a rude unprofessional officer manager who can't seem to run a tight ship. Amanda is RUDE and VERY unhelpful. Ladies if you don't like your job, leave there are pleanty of other people that would be a better fit.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

They originally billed me $100 for a simple shot, which I paid. Two weeks later, they sent me another bill for another $115, saying the original bill was $215 and I still owed money. When I called Rhiannon, she would never EVER return my calls and was never there to answer the phone. Without warning, they reported me to a collection agency, but they will not show me the bill which somehow jumped from $100 to $215. They also billed my insurance for five visits I never made, totaling more than $10,000. My insurance company reported them for fraud. STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE, unless you want to be ripped off.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

She is the most awesome, compassionate, doctor I have ever been to in my life. She cares about her patients as well as people that are not her patients and goes out of her way to help them. I wish all doctors were like her.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2007

Dr. Melia Evans's Credentials

• University of Arkansas for Medical School (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Green Cove Springs, FL