Ratings for Dr. Stanley J. Wisniewski

This doctor new that his long time patient had terminal melanoma in July of 2014 and never told his patient! The patient did not find out until over a year later from another physician - now that the cancer has spread to the lymph nodes, kidney and liver, I would like to know what he is going to do about it...does he think he is God and able to hide this important info from his patient????!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Best doctor I have seen and I have seen a lot due to frequent moves! Always attentive and very knowledgeable! Will not make you feel like you have 5 minutes of his time. He will take as long as you need and is very thorough!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I love Dr. W and his staff! They are always helpful and Dr. W listens! And explains! I feel like I'm a person and not a cog on an assembly line.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

First, I am not a fan of doctors. But I cannot recommend Dr. Stan Wisniewski enough. He is very attentive and thorough. He goes out of his way to put patients at ease who are uncomfortable. I went in for an appointment made a week in advance and he took the time to treat my most recent emergency room visit after the fact, ensured I knew how to care for the wound and then began on the original reason I made the appointment. He is an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr. Stan spent time and actually listened to me. I only waited 5 minutes in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

stupid staff nancy stupid dont go their.they dont know how to talk to people.Never go and talk to stupid women by name nancy

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

I had tragedy and ended with severe financial problems. The Dr. found many options to help me out to continue to receive medical care and prescriptions. He doesn't over book appointments (like other Drs. out of greed), so you never have to wait in the waiting room for more than a few minutes. I had to move and now travel 2 hours each way to see him. He is that much of a rare find! He is kind and wise. He listens intently and uses common sense and reserve to not over medicate. I would highly recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010