Ratings for Dr. Mark Laty

Saved my life once and goong back again to see him.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

By far the best psychiatrist in the world... I have been lucky to meet him

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Super doctor ...topnotch..he is a Yale graduate and probably the best in the USA

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Amazing addiction specialist and psychiatrist. He is special. Worth every penny.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

I saw Doctor Laty at the Arlington Mental health clinic, before that I was seeing the other psychiatrists over there, they were OK, but I've been having side effects and losing my memory and none of them could do anything. They kept saying there is not much they can do. He took one look at my medications and stopped 2 of them, he said they are the ones that causing my memory problem because I was taking 6 different kinds. My memory is back. He is a super super doctor.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

This doctor is probably one of the best doctors. He is so kind, helpful and he helped me get over my bipolar disorder. He cut down my medications from 20 to 3 and now I feel like a new person. I've been stable for the past year. Thanks to him. But he is no longer with the Arlington county for some reason. Now I have a new doctor but not as good as him.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010