Ratings for Dr. Dennis Kulesha

Dr Kulesha is the greatest psychiatrist I have ever had by far. I count myself exceedingly lucky that I met him--30 years ago. If it weren't for him I would probably be dead. His insight, intelligence, professionalism and wit are phenomenal. Thank God he is my shrink.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

I quit seeing this man after a couple years if that.He was not helpful to me at all and only wanted to stay on one part of my therapy which had been clearly understood and didn't bother me anymore by my other psychiatrist who had retired. His actions gave me the creeps. His office was always filthy and had tons of garbage laying about which was very distracting. I walked out one day and never looked back. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

He was my psychiatrist as a teenager into early adulthood. He was very kind, patient and caring with me. I have many fond memories, I miss so much... Best Psychiatrist ever... Really cares for his patients

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

A great doctor - very kind, knowledgeable and I don't know what I would have done without him.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2011

Dr. "K" is an excellent M.D! He is kind & patient. and very optimistic about many things in general. he has been my Doctor for a # of years.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010