Ratings for Dr. Molly Wharthan

Unfortunately this office is the only one in the area that still takes new patients. They had a wonderful PA-Kimberly Hawkins Silver who left the practice. I saw Dr. Molly Wharthan twice in the past 6 months. I was not pleased on my 1st visit & the feeling was the same this last visit. First visit was rushed & not all concerns addressed. She wrote an rx for amoxicillin & even misspelled it. 2nd visit went for annual full body mole check. This dr. spent under 2 minutes hurriedly looking at some parts of my body not all. W/ the PA in the past she throughly looked at my entire body including my scalp. I twice mentioned to Dr. Wharthan that I have 2 suspicious moles on my back that are measured yearly, she ignored that issue & never addressed them. The mole measurements/location are in my chart. I asked her about 2 spots on my body & she looked & said "oh, they are fine" The previous PA would tell me the derm. name & what causes them. Seems inexperienced, rushed -do not recommend.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010