You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lara Cooke

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

An amazing neurologist. She spent a significant amount if time with me. I felt she was her sincere in her concern for me. After some puzzling new symptoms with my chronic migraines she was able to identify and explain several possibilities. When she prescribed medications for me she took into account the not all the meds are covered and I cannot afford some. I felt a lot of hope after my appointment!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

So disappointed. First she treats you lime you are a second hand citizen. Then she tried to claim my husbands ammonia levels went up because he ate ravioli....she was his physician at the hospital and did nothing. I was able to see every symptom he was suffering from had to do with his meds through google and she couldn't through medicine. Not a decent woman at all!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

It took a year for someone to figure out what my condition was. Dr Lara Cooke sat down with me on the long weekend at emergency and took her time. She knew fter a thorough exam what I had. I had seen many other Doctors and had numerous tests. Dr Cooke gave me some medicine and helped me adjust my dosage now after 1 yr of severe pain I have little.. She is so wonderful and kind.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

very disappointed with Dr. Cooke. She was sarcastic and acted like it was a chore to answer my questions about my health. She came across as nice initially but was subtly quite patronizing. in terms of knowledge, she is a "headache" expert but I find that she has a couple of treatment options she knows alot about and is familiar with but doesn't know too much about alot of the other treatment methods out there. would definitely not recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

I've never had such a thorough exam and history.She has given me hope with my migraines and that's priceless.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

Dr. Lara Cooke's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2N 2T9". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 1403 29 St NW". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14039444240".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cooke is amazing. I have Chronic Migraines and she is doing everything she can to help me. She is very knowledgeable and kind."

May 30, 2015