Ratings for Dr. Linda Trigg

I had to see her via through the courts... Paid by the ex... Let's just say that I lost custody... By the time summer hit my daughter was apprehended while in her fathers care... It's been 8 years of BS since this "professional" made recommendations for the dad to have care and control... Now I find out my daughter has been stealing and doing pot from her dad for 2 years now... And she recommended he would be the better/suitable parent... She did love that $10k bill that was paid to her though... I guess that's all my daughter was/is worth to her

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I do not recommend undergoing any type of clinical therapy or parenting assessment with this woman. She had an accident and subsequent head injury which seems to have left her cognitively impaired. She was undertaking a parenting assessment and couldn't remember simple facts, appointments, email addresses, phone numbers. She seemed to confuse us with other clients. She lost documentation, didn't remember what she read, had us all fill out forms from the 70s and barely knew how to use a computer. It's pretty clear why this woman was run out of CFS, because she lacks clinical competency - and that was before the head injury. She even had to call to get the email address to send the bill. Run, fast, run. And btw - all the lawyers and shrinks are in cahoots in this town - because if you have money, they want to go to trial. This system is so rife with sociopaths that they don't even care about the children. They just hide behind the notion that it's all for the sake of the child.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

i was looking for CBT and someone who would not just want to lend an ear and hear my sad story. i wanted results, someone who would point directly to my faulty thinking and challenge me to keep going/changing. Dr Trigg has been very helpful - i have realizations and truths now that i could not/did not find on my own over a thirty year period since the trauma.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Linda Trigg is not very self-aware and made inappropriate requests for information rgarding other clients.I strongly question her professional ethics and boundaries .I wound not recommend her to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Very very poor grasp of the real issues. Focused entirely on the obvious and could not see past them. Very poor manner about her; almost cold and uninterested. As many have stated she does seem overly focused on the money. I certainly would not feel comfortable recommending her.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr. Trigg is the ultimate professional. She is sensitive to the issues, listens carefully, and supports you in taking actions that move you to health. My family and I worked with Dr. Trigg regarding complex family issues. She was able to help each of us see the perspectives of other family members, and take actions beneficial to all of us. I recommended Dr. Trigg to friends who had psychological issues. They were all impressed with Dr. Trigg's ability to help them address their issues. I highly recommend Dr. Trigg to others who need her expertise.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

I saw Doctor Trigg for a period of nearly 5 years dealing with Chronic Depression. I found her very understanding and patient. She was very helpful to me and I would recommend her to others and have done so in the past. Recently I called her during an emotional crisis and she made time to see me right away. Eileen

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Trigg conducted a family assessment on my exhusband and I while going through a very messy divorce. She failed to recognize that my children were being abused by their step mom and were afraid to tell anyone!She deemed me as the jealous ex when in reality I was RIGHT all along.She missed all those indicators that children exhibit.It is only now after years of counselling through the school and a very caring principal have my children opened up and received help dealing with the situation.I would NOT recommend her at all!!! She does love the $$$$$$$$$ though.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

My husband and I have seen Dr. Trigg several times in relation to an assessment for a guardianship application and are surprised to see negative comments about her. We found her to be extremely knowledgeable, compassionate towards our situation and very accommodating, going out of her way to assist us on numerous occasions. She has been very easy to communicate with; whether it is verbal or written. The welcoming atmosphere in her office relaxed us, alleviating any worries we had prior to our arrival. Although our assessment is not yet complete we would highly recommend her to anyone. She has exceeded our expectations beyond what we can ever describe.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012