Ratings for Dr. Ray L. Pollock

I walked out and would rather pay out of pocket than have them treat my son. I don't care how long you've been in business. You're not going to tell me you're a pediatrician and you're going to foster a relationship with my son without me.... in a closed room, being mildly sedated..... then looking at me like I'm off point for saying no or that I'll be there with him. I don't know you and the dentist never came out. As far as the guy with the school comment goes..... they have open house before it starts, they have cameras, they have an open door policy... never go here...sign on the door says no cell phones past this point. I wouldn't trust them with my son, recommend the same to you....

Submitted July 4, 2017

Was my daughter's first dental visit and the staff was awesome with her! She fights to brush her teeth at home but let the hygienist and dr Suarez brush and look at her teeth no problem! Would recommend this office to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I think they are fantastic! I took my son for the first time to them, yesterday. They were great with him, and he still liked them even after having to have a tooth pulled. I absolutely recommend them for a pediatric dentist to any parents looking around for a good one.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

This is the most hostile staff/office/dentist I've ever been to in my entire life. They are always right and the client does not matter. They're defensive and dismissive of parental concerns. Unprofessional!

Submitted September 27, 2016

They are not good with children and do not communicate with the parents. Not sure if they realize, their a Pediatric dental office or not.

Submitted November 7, 2014

I have been looking for a dentist for my children for a few months and my neighbor told me about this office. So i decided for schedule an appointment. With my busy schedule its hard to get time off. Come to find out this dentist is open on the weekend. How convenient I was there for about an hour. Yes I couldn't go back with them but the staff was friendly. I would differently advise this dental office

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

The office is amazing, the dentist and assistants are wonderful w/kids. I like that they don't allow the parents in the back, it would probably add to the childs nerves its scary enough having to go to the dentist and the look on mom's face just verifies it........ Would recommend anyone to come here.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

Parents are not allowed back, but we send our kids without us everyday to school don't we? If your child needed surgery would u be back there. no. Calm down people, he has been in the area over 30 years, Dr. White since Merritt Island over 45 years and they are clean with the state , I did my research first before taking my kids and ask all the other doctors in the area why they won't take Medicaid, because it doesnt pay, so lets be realistic and grateful that they are in our community to accept the less fortunate. Thanks. Lynn

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

I've been going to Dr Pollock for 1 year now and they're very professional. They don't let me go in the back with my son but I understand, there were 10 other people in the waiting room, you don't parents all over the place with oral surgery is going on. Would recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

My daughter had to have 2 baby teeth removed, and the staff would not let me come into the room and comfort her while they gave her a shot. I also found out they restrained her while giving the shot. I will never go back.

Submitted January 14, 2009