Ratings for Dr. John Saraydarian

Needed to find a new dentist. I was a bit nervous at first, but between the staff and the doctor I felt very comfortable and felt very welcome at the practice. I would recommend this dentist to anyone. Not only are they very organized, clean, friendly....the atmosphere is so wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

I can not say enough good things about this office. Dr John came in on a sunday to see me to get me out of pain. He is great and so is the rest of his office. Very modern and clean office- he is the best around.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012

BEST... Rebuilt my tooth that 2 other dentists destroyed, I am now eating crunchy bread with enthusiasm. Dr. Saraydarian is at the top of his game highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

Best dentist I've ever been to that even after I moved 30 miles away, I still go back. Dr. John and his staff are friendly and knowledgeable. The complimentary hand paraffin treatment was unexpected and always helps to relax the nerves before a cleaning! Clean office with scented candles also makes you feel like you are at a spa vs. the dentist!! Have recommended Dr. John & Allendale Dental to family & friends - and they have never been disappointed!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010