Ratings for Dr. Daniel W. Stock

I've been with Dr. Stock four years now. I was in metabolic and hormonal pergatory from multiple conditions that went undiagnosed by two VA hospitals and several doctors, some of them specialists. He was able to diagnose, arrest, and is now reversing these conditions that caused me years of suffering. I agree with other comments he has a great sense of humor, will take the time to discuss things at length, he is prompt as to returning emails, calls, etc.... I plan on moving to Chicago and staying with him one way or another.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Stock since I was a child he always tries to do what is best for me and not what is best for his wallet. He takes time to answer my questions. He might be a little late at time but normally it's because he's spent time with the patient before and answering all their questions. I'd would rather have a doctor that does everything he has to make me comfortable and trade him being a little late at times as a result.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

Dr. Stock is abrasive. I had a weight gain issue during my college years. Dr Stock showed no compassion. He did run numerous tests. He belittled me in his office numerous times. He stated, "You know I have some patients that put a chair right in front of the fridge." I was very hurt by his comments. I will never return.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2010

Dr. Stock is very concerned about his patiets' needs and is very attentive. I experienced problems with my throat for about 2 years and went to about 5 different ENT specialists (I was away at college at the time). When I came home on a break, I IMMEDIATELY went to see Dr. Stock and he told me that I needed to have my tonsils taken out ASAP. All the other doctors/specialists said that nothing was wrong with me and that I would get over it, but Dr. Stock took the time out to review my medical history, listen to my symptoms/problems, and to come up with the right solution. I would DEFINITELY recommend him to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

We have been patients of Dr. Stock's for 15-16 years. He is more than willing to work with you and always willling to explain and educate. althought doctors are short on time he continues to stay abreast of new information. Caring attitude and sincere interest from Dr Stock and his Staff.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

We used Dr. Stock from 2000 to 2002 when we were stationed in Indianapolis. He is a wonderful, caring doctor, with a great bedside manner, and wonderful sense of humor. We still miss him!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2009

Dr. Daniel W. Stock's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Centene