Ratings for Dr. Eric Cousino

Great chiropractor who helped me through a major accident. In 2015 I rolled over in my car. I went to several other doctors including orthopedist, neurologists, primary cares. Most of them said I would probably require neck surgery in the near future. Well it's almost 2017 and I feel fantastic thanks to Dr. Cousino. He Did all the physical therapy, massage, and the adjustments. Was extremely caring and has terrific bedside manor. My lawyer even commented on what a great job he did. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Was total distraught when I found out that I had a disc herniation in my low back. My trainer and ortho both told me that I would need to sit out an entire season before I could play again. I went to PT multiple times as well as working with my trainers and even other chiros. Dr. Cousino really helped me get back to my sport and get me out of pain. It was great because he worked with my trainers and coaches and even my parents. He explained everything to me about 5 times because I was extremely frustrated that at 18 years old I have a back issue. In about 3 1/2 weeks later I was fixed. Dr. Cousino is the only doctor that helped me through this terrible time. Without him I would not have gotten my scholarship to college! Thank you Dr. C!!!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

Amazing Hands!!!!! Strong but soft and really helped me with my headaches and neck pain. Also has an athletic training degree and taught me a bunch of stretches while I'm at work. Also spends time and listens to what you have to say!!!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2010