Ratings for Dr. Aaron M. Heiar

I felt like the entire staff was very helpful nd my health improved.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

The person who reviewed before this must have their doctors wrong. Dr. Heiar is the best doctor I have been to hands down. He seems to genuinely care about you and takes the extra minutes to explain conditions with you. His punctuality may be off by a few minutes, but he will talk with you as long as you need. I have been going to him for over 2 years now and have NEVER seen a rude bone in his body. Another reason I go to his clinic is because his office seems to be "team". They all get along and you don't feel any tension like I have felt from other offices. His staff seems to get along great, and they even sit and converse with you while you are waiting in the waiting area. I also love how great he is with children. My daughter is just over 1 year and really doesn't mind her check ups. He will devote his attention to her rather than talk over her to me... the way he relates with his clients is wonderful and a very rare these days.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010

dr heiar was very rude to me, not directly, but still very rude. he was joking around with the nurse and it was making me feel very uncomfortable. i also didnt appreciate the way he was treating his coworkers and staff, as if he was so much better than them. it was very rude, and he did not leave a good impression for me. i will never go to him again.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2007

Dr. Aaron M. Heiar's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Iowa Falls, IA