Ratings for Dr. Sandra G. Reyes

This is a nice facility with the latest technology. Appointments are on time. The doctor and staff are friendly. However, I did not have a good overall experience. I spent a lot of money (over a 1000 dollars after ins.) to get many fillings to my teeth. I was shocked at the amount of work she recommended after my initial consultation. (I had been seeing a dentist twice a year in another state, and it surprised me that I would have so many new cavities after getting a clean bill of health a year prior by my old dentist.) However, I trusted her and went through with the treatment. I had lingering pain in my teeth after the treatment was complete. I consulted with 3 other dentists for opinions, and all of them stated that the fillings she did were too large. She had drilled down too much of the natural tooth structure to support these fillings, and this was the reason for the pain. I went through 4 new crowns with a new dentist only a year later to fix the problems she created.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010