Ratings for Dr. David F. Silver

Dr. Silver is a great doctor. I was in so much pain when I first went to see him & he listened to me patiently. He is very patient & polite & his staff is always eager to help the ones in pain. I got another life after seeing them :)

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

Dr. David Silver of Bethlehem, St Lukes Cancer Center, is the Best! he told me from day one, the truth, very understanding and compassionate. i have stage4 cervical cancer and he has done everything he could for me, he even called VA hospital for medicals when i was visting inlaws and came down with major infection and 104.8fever. although he is not with St Lukes anymore, he recommeded another institute to see if they might have clinical trials that may help me with my cancer, i still have it, it learned to mimic its dna and just starts to regrow after treatments.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2010

i started this and i'm guessing this is dr. silver even thought the doctor silver i know is in Gynecological Oncology... he's a very WONDERFUL doctor. he was very helpful with my surgies. he answered all my questions. honestly, when i was in the hospital... he was the highlight of my day when he'd come in my room and talk to me. not just because he'd give me headsup here and there, but because he's generous and kind and very caring. i just wish he was still in las vegas!!!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2007

Dr. David F. Silver's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal