Ratings for Dr. Alan Adno

He was my doctor throughout my pregnancy with twins in South Africa, I still miss his compassion and care. You're one in a million Dr Adno.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I had a traumatic pregnancy experience and Dr Adno made me feel so much better and his compassion helped me overcome the loss of my baby. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Amazing doctor! Very knowledgeable and sincerely cares!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Thanks fam, you were the guy that helped my mom give birth to me you're my hero bro

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

My husband And I loved the professionalism and the expertise and compassion this doctor gave to us on several occasions of seeing him. He explained things in clear terms and was very understanding of our circumstance! Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Myself and my partner could not have been more impressed with the level of expertise and caring shown by Dr. Alan Adno at Liverpool Hospital during what was a very difficult time during my pregnancy. His confidence allowed me to relax a little and believe that things weren't as dire as I had been led to believe. I would not hesitate to recommend this Doctor to anyone. I only wish I had had the opportunity to be under his care for the whole pregnancy.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012