Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Hanley

Excellent doctor with a great bedside manner! I'd recommend him to anyone needing to see a urologist.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Referred to Dr Hanley because I needed a specialized surgery. He did a excellent job on an intricate uncommonly performed proceedure. I feel great now! He was kind, caring and always made me feel as though I was a partner in my own care. Fabulous physician in all respects!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

The doctor prescribed a medication (Flomax) that I could not tolerate given a medical condition that was listed in my history, and discussed during the appointment. When I called back and asked if there were other medications that could be tried that would not interact with my medical condition, he offered the possibility of a medication that has a higher risk of causing prostate cancer, but did not actually recommend that, nor prescribe it.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

he's a fantastic dr and surgeon. he had me diagnosed and on the operating table in less than a month for an out patient procedure, and his office even called my house after i came home to make sure i was alright! no joke! and he straight up told me that having my dead left kidney (a 2nd operation that was fairly invasive) would have a 50/50 chance of me dieing on the table. i really appreciate his honesty

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

Dr. Robert S. Hanley's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 2002)

• BCBS PPO