You may also like

Dr. von Hagen is the best! However, he recently left the practice and is now working at the hospital. Just when I found a doctor that our whole family loved! We miss his excellent care!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

Dr Von Hagen was very helpful to me on a recent visit He knows a lot about medicine, meds, and is very patient. I would reommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Saw Dr. Von Hagan yesterday, but still wasn't feeling well today, so I call the office not expecting anyone to answer since it was after 5:00 pm. They did answer and Dr. Von Hagan spoke to me, and ended up e-filing an additional prescript to CVS. He was helpful and caring!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

I usually hate going to the doctor's office, because I never really feel listened to. I had my first visit with Dr. Von Hagen this week, and it was the best physician experiences I have ever had. He was so intelligent and caring; he took the time to listen to my problems and really went out of his way to make sure that all of my questions were answered. He spent even more time going over the results of my EKG (which they did in the office!). I was also able to have my blood drawn in the office, so I did not have to go wait at the lab next door. To top it all off, my prescriptions were sent electronically to my pharmacy. It was such a great experience, thank you Dr. Von Hagen and staff!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

Dr. Erik Von Hagen's Credentials

• American University of The Caribbean

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "90277" to "90505". Address has been updated from "None" to "3500 Lomita Boulevard". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13107840300".

June 3, 2015
  • City changed from "Torrance" to "Redondo Beach"

September 29, 2013