Ratings for Dr. Daniel E. Levine

I would like to express my heart filled thanks and gratitude to Dr. Levine. I had a fairly tough pregnancy and Dr. Levine and his team were there for me every step of the way. Everyone at the office is very kind and attentive. I am grateful for the very fast and efficient delivery of my healthy baby boy Theodore. Dr. Levine is so caring and takes his patient's health and well being very seriously. He went above and beyond his call of duty to ensure that my baby and I are healthy and happy. I would recommend Dr. Levine and his team to everyone who is looking for the best gynecologist/obstetrician. Thank you once again and I wish you and everyone at your office Happy Holidays! :)))

flag | Submitted December 25, 2013

I had Dr. Levin as my Obgyn for my first pregnancy and it was an incredible and happy experience, I feel that all my expectations for a natural and easy delivery were completely met . Dr. Levine always took his time to listen and answer all my concerns in a very professional and knowledgeable manner. It is a pleasure to visit his office, the wait time is short and his staff is kind and friendly. I strongly recommend Dr. Levin and I will certainly continue seeing him.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Thank you Dr. D. Levine, Estoria and other office staff for everything. L. Baker

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Dr Levin took care of me during my pregnancy. I had another DR before with my first baby and changed to Dr Levin to experience an excellent atmosphere in his office, and a very caring and extremely knowledgeable Dr. I had to be a C-section since my first baby was delivered 1 year and a half ago by C-section and I could not be happier with the results. Dr Levin took time with me to answer all my questions (I had many), and made me feel very calm and confident. He is compassionate and made this pregnancy a real joy to our family. His office staff is very helpful and there is little waiting time (definitely a PLUS these days) I would definitely recommend him. After having the baby I had a Mirena (IUD) placed in. I was very scared about this procedure (thinking that it would be painful) but it was done quick and with such a level of skill that I almost felt no pain. He is a great DR. Judith R

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr Levin is a great Dr. He basically saved my life. I'm very satisfied with his office staff and everything that goes with.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

I feel Dr Levine and his office staff are not helpful. Dr Levine did a procedure on me & it was unecessarily painful - I feel he was not understanding how invasive the procedure was. Another doc did a similar one and it wasn't bad - but with Levine, it was horrible! As a result of the procedure, I got a UTI and I never had one before. When I called him a few days later to tell him, he did not want to give me a script for it b/c he said he was going to go on holiday for a week and did not have time. He told me to call another doc but I convinced him it was an emergency so he finally did it. His secretary is rude, and will not release my medical records to me or any other GYN I try to see. I told my primary physician and he told me he will not refer Dr Levine to anyone again. My new GYN is trying to get my records, but the secretary is making it real hard for him to get it.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010