Ratings for Dr. Anne S. May

I went to go see this doctor years ago I didn't like him my mother in law said he tried to hit on her and she's in her 70s so now she goes to see another doctor now a woman doctor.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

I WENT TO DR. ANNE MAY FOR A AUTO ACCIDENT, SHE LISTENED, DID NOT RUSH ME, SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE'S DOING. GOT ME INTO PHYSICAL THERAPY AND GOT ME BACK TO MY OLD SELF. THE STAFF IS GREAT, THEY WORK WITH YOU ON YOUR SCHEDULING, HAVE A GREAT THERAPY AREA. EVERYONE IN THE OFFICE IS NICE, CARING, JUST REAL NICE PEOPLE!!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Dr Ann was able to Lisen to my body and find out what was wrong first visit and That made me feal very safe knowing I was in good hands ;=)

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Outstanding knowledge with the character to explain what is going wrong or right in your body with understandable language that a person outside the medical field. She is in he top 5% of the doctors that really listen to the patient.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

Dr. Anne May is a terrific doctor and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone. She is now at Crestwood Clinic, 4100 E. 51st St., Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135, (918) 742-6700. The staff, especially, Sheila and Vic have always gone out of their way to help me and are good people.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010