Ratings for Dr. John Laidlaw

I have been dealing with Mr Laidlaw for the last 16 years and 7 operations later there is no words to justify how I respect this man. I owe him my way of life.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Like others, I attribute the fact that I am still here enjoying life with my family, to John Laidlaw and his colleagues who undertook my surgery for a brain aneurysm. I remain eternally grateful for his expertise, dedication and frank communication.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Cannot speak highly enough of this wonderful man and his staff. Just over a year ago he performed spinal surgery on me to relieve constant nerve pain in my arm... My life is back and an improved golf swing is an added bonus :)

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Receptionist 'Jo' needs an attitude adjustment- completely rude.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Saved my life. Tried experimental options that other doctors might have been too scared to try. He is strict with staff but they respect him anyway due to his enormous skill.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

6 years later I heard I was what they call a "ten percenter". Didn't only save my life; preserved my functionality and pretty much my working memory. 18 months to recover my 'personality' (as expressed in sense of humour) and can't track a Melways over page breaks as I used to, but that's nothing. Eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Would sincerly like to thank john and his wonderful staff for putting me in a great position for the fight going forward

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Mr Laidlaw treated me for a disc herniation and he was wonderful. He is knowledgeable and made practical recommendations , as well as being attentive and going out of his way to be helpful and kind. His registrar and administration staff were also excellent and caring.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

He is great with his patients. But a complete psychopath to work with.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015