Ratings for Dr. Shary Borhan

Doctor only interested in the bonus she gets to sell certain medications. She does not look out for what is best for the patient. Also does not listen to what the patient says and wants. She is rude and vulgar with her speech and does not show value to the patient. She was gossiping to everyone in the office during my whole appointment about a multitude of things including her previous patient that day; Telling detailed information about the visit with her. Also staff made a billing error and took 6 months for them to actually correct the mistake ( after countless phone calls and escalations). Do Not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I find get to be the most patient doctor. She is compassionate and spends time answering questions in her office. I don't agree with the previous review of her spending not enough time. She has 40+ patients a day. She was also wonderful during my delivery. Her assistants are medical students that need to learn the practice of medicine.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Best OBGYN I have ever had. Attentive and kind and very professional. Never in a hurry. Remember folks these doctors are constantly running between their offices and the hospital. Wait times are expected

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

She is by far the best OBGYN doctor I have gone too. I have had 4 other kids and I have never had a doctor be as informative as she has been. She is profession and kind. Unlike most other OBGYN's in west valley

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Borhan is always in a hurry. Appointments for my pregnancy consist of her assistant finding baby's heartbeat then dr. Borhan walking out of the room while talking about when she wants to see you next. It's like pulling teeth to get her to answer questions. God forbid she ask of you have any concerns or tell you anything about what's happening to you andyour baby. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I wish I could leave NO stars but that option is not available. Dr. Borhan is such an unprofessional physician. One of the worst I have ever met. Wouldn't refer anyone that I cared about to her or anyone in her practice.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

I am a high risk patient with multiple issues. I found her to be extremely knowledgeable and caring. She took her time with me at every appointment and I had a great outcome. She is very to the point but most educated patients like that. Now the wait is not unusual as most OB's have that. As the fact that she is busy and you may have to wait is understandable too. I guess I would rather have my doctor busy then not! She is very kind. The kindest and most gentle OB- as my previous ones were nothing like her. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

A few people recommended me to her and at first she was wonderful. During my labor a nurse named Kimberly from West Valley Hospital lied to her and said i was not listening and being difficult (in the middle of LABOR). Instead of DR. Borhan talking to me privately to figure out what was wrong, in front of my friends and family she yelled at me saying she didn't have to help me and she could send me home! Once again i was in the middle of LABOR and she was telling me this. I was completely miserable and uncomfortable with the way she and that nurse treated me. When i felt my son coming i told them he was coming and they disappeared for an hour! My son came out completely swollen from being in my canal for an hour. I would not recommend her and feel she could have handled things differently and she should not ever treat a patient like that in the middle of their labor nor allow a nurse to do the same. I am only grateful my son came out healthy and alive!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

Great staff and environment. Very unhappy about wait always check at least 15 min before appointment and end up waiting for more than 1hr and she only sees me for about 5 minutes and talks so fast as if she was in a rush i can always hear her talking in her office while im waiting in the exam room I have no insurance and I already paid but If I could I would choose a different Dr.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Borhan- although I am high risk- she spent much time and explained each exam that I needed. She treated me like an important patient. I spoke to her in her office and then she examined me in exam room. Very classy. That type of care is rare. God bless her! Her office staff was also very kind and caring. Thanks

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011