Ratings for Dr. Shary Borhan

I don't think that people understand a clinical scene obviously because you don't work in one and ONLY just visit one people who are upset and write disgusting review are the ones who expect special treatment and want certain things to work in there favor your health does not work like that. Dr.Borhan has been seeing for a few months now for my pregnancy I'm only 20 and she has never once made me feel uncomfortable or at all rushed I on the other had know she sees almost 50+ patients and she trys her hardest to spend enough time with each patient there is so much she can do. shes straight up and to the point she will tell you things just how they are and she will not sugar coat anything for anyone and most people don't like that because again they only want to hear what they want and not whats actually beneficial for them . she actually genuinely care for her patients and wants the best outcome for them. over all she has been the best doctor i've ever been to and I would never change her. as for staff everyone is wonderful and have such a happy soul. remember that we are all humans and these doctors and medical assistance and every single staff go through things just like we all do and some more than others they are not robots & we all make mistakes that is out of the questions. 100% recommend this place . and FYI don't always believe NASTY reviews people will make up anything or say things that are untrue when there upset there visit did not go as they planned .

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I’m really shocked by the reviews left on here. I have been going to Dr. Borhan since the beginning of my pregnancy and she’s been great. Yes I do agree she can be fast paced but with this being my 3rd pregnancy and not having many complications it doesn’t bother me at all. She’s straight to the point & I can appreciate that. Any time I do have a concern she always addresses it. She’s really personable and I like how she is laid back and I’m able to joke around with her. Almost as if I were talking to a friend. All around I’m very happy with my care under Dr. Borhan!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

She is rude, and blames the patient for scheduling or lack thereof [staffs responsibilityfor scheduling] She uses the excuse of being from "NY" to justify her poor attitude and underhanded insults. This "doctor" is impetuous, and takes NO ACCOUNTABILITY FOR THIERRY STAFFS MISTAKES. DR. BORHAN is unprofessional in every sense of the worday. I am nervous about the delivery...

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Doctor only interested in the bonus she gets to sell certain medications. She does not look out for what is best for the patient. Also does not listen to what the patient says and wants. She is rude and vulgar with her speech and does not show value to the patient. She was gossiping to everyone in the office during my whole appointment about a multitude of things including her previous patient that day; Telling detailed information about the visit with her. Also staff made a billing error and took 6 months for them to actually correct the mistake ( after countless phone calls and escalations). Do Not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I find get to be the most patient doctor. She is compassionate and spends time answering questions in her office. I don't agree with the previous review of her spending not enough time. She has 40+ patients a day. She was also wonderful during my delivery. Her assistants are medical students that need to learn the practice of medicine.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Best OBGYN I have ever had. Attentive and kind and very professional. Never in a hurry. Remember folks these doctors are constantly running between their offices and the hospital. Wait times are expected

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

She is by far the best OBGYN doctor I have gone too. I have had 4 other kids and I have never had a doctor be as informative as she has been. She is profession and kind. Unlike most other OBGYN's in west valley

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Borhan is always in a hurry. Appointments for my pregnancy consist of her assistant finding baby's heartbeat then dr. Borhan walking out of the room while talking about when she wants to see you next. It's like pulling teeth to get her to answer questions. God forbid she ask of you have any concerns or tell you anything about what's happening to you andyour baby. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I wish I could leave NO stars but that option is not available. Dr. Borhan is such an unprofessional physician. One of the worst I have ever met. Wouldn't refer anyone that I cared about to her or anyone in her practice.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

I am a high risk patient with multiple issues. I found her to be extremely knowledgeable and caring. She took her time with me at every appointment and I had a great outcome. She is very to the point but most educated patients like that. Now the wait is not unusual as most OB's have that. As the fact that she is busy and you may have to wait is understandable too. I guess I would rather have my doctor busy then not! She is very kind. The kindest and most gentle OB- as my previous ones were nothing like her. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013