Ratings for Dr. Phillip Bright

Went on recommendation of my family doctor, had a forty minute wait. found Dr. Bright friendly, asked questions, did exam, recommended treatment, performed treatment, which fortunately was simple. He stayed in the room with me to make sure there was no side effects from the injection, making conversation, not pushing for more treatment. Overall, pleased with treatment and results.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Such a con artist with zero bedside manner. He'll tear you down and make you seem like a hopeless case then suggest prolothearpy to solve all your problems. Also it's kind on a red flag when someone is more interested about your insurance than your actual condition. Do not get any injections from bright go see a specialist not a GP who pretends he has the knowledge of a specialist.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I had severe pain in my upper arm and went for physio for weeks with no success. The physiotherapist suggested Dr Bright. Went there and he said we should try Prolo therapy. Three injections was all it took Have been pain free for years.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I went to see him for a sprained pelvis and second degree whiplash due to a car accident. He was very pushy with his own facility's treatments. At one of the appointments, he asked if he could 'touch' me while I was laying down on the table, then he put his hands on my hips and shoved my pelvis into the table. I asked him why he did that, he responded "to show you that a pelvis shouldn't be able to move like that. This is why you need Prolotherapy".

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Initially polite, second appt true colours showed. Rude has no bedside manners at all. Hurt during assessment I was crying and he became un compassionate when I was in severe pain during his manoeuvring my areas of injury. Thinks physiotherapy and ciropractor in his own clinic will manage all. Felt a bit bullied by him as well. Not impressed at all.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Bright is rude and unprofessional. If you're willing to spend $....you'll get great treatment. He did a hip "adjustment", left me crying so hard all the way out the door. The physio therapist and RMT's there are great. Never will go back.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Family Doctor's should not be "manipulating" a patient. This is why we have Chiropractor's who have gone to school in excess of 8 years. A chiropractor is a health care professional focused on the diagnosis and treatment neuromuscular disorders, with an emphasis on treatment through manual adjustment and/or manipulation of the spine.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

2pm appointment - it's 235pm and I am still waiting. Unprofessional and unpleasant staff; and very inconsiderate of my time. They state a 2pm allows for 15 min to complete paperwork (takes 1 min to complete) and then 215pm would be moving from the waiting room to the doctora room, and 230pm the assessment would begin... It's 235pm and I am still waiting...

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I've had some on-going back issues. When normal treatments were not working, someone suggested Dr Bright. I was skeptical but I would try anything. He made a diagnosis and began to correct the issue, literally in minutes. I am a true fan - no other doctor was willing to take the time to diagnose properly. He took the time to explain, asked permission to "manipulate" my hip, and was very polite and mannerly.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Extremely knowledgeable, professional and kind. Really takes the whole patient into consideration to fix the root of the problem, not just the symptoms. I saw Dr. Bright for prolotherapy for a significant sacroilliac injury and I have had almost complete improvement of symptoms and general health since then. His patient follow up is commendable.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013