Ratings for Dr. Phillip Bright

What a great experience. Know’s what he is doing. My knees went from a pain level of 9 and it went down to a 4 in one week. So happy I found dr bright.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

I was forced to do prolotherapy which was found to be not needed. I had to be out of work for 6 weeks and it made my condition worse. On top of it OHIP doesnt cover it so i had to pay $1000 from my pocket which he convinced me to get done. Avoid this scammer at all cost.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

This man ruined my life and injured me further. Without proof, this is my method of releasing my anger. Do not let this man adjust/manipulate your body. He does not know what he is doing & he injured me possibly beyond repair. He was having a hard time convincing me I needed Prolotherapy (far from why I was referred to him). I 100% believe he hurt me so I would spend thousands at his clinic. He talked about money way too much and spent appointments trying to convince me I was more injured than I was...then, he made sure it was true.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Went on recommendation of my family doctor, had a forty minute wait. found Dr. Bright friendly, asked questions, did exam, recommended treatment, performed treatment, which fortunately was simple. He stayed in the room with me to make sure there was no side effects from the injection, making conversation, not pushing for more treatment. Overall, pleased with treatment and results.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Such a con artist with zero bedside manner. He'll tear you down and make you seem like a hopeless case then suggest prolothearpy to solve all your problems. Also it's kind on a red flag when someone is more interested about your insurance than your actual condition. Do not get any injections from bright go see a specialist not a GP who pretends he has the knowledge of a specialist.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I had severe pain in my upper arm and went for physio for weeks with no success. The physiotherapist suggested Dr Bright. Went there and he said we should try Prolo therapy. Three injections was all it took Have been pain free for years.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I went to see him for a sprained pelvis and second degree whiplash due to a car accident. He was very pushy with his own facility's treatments. At one of the appointments, he asked if he could 'touch' me while I was laying down on the table, then he put his hands on my hips and shoved my pelvis into the table. I asked him why he did that, he responded "to show you that a pelvis shouldn't be able to move like that. This is why you need Prolotherapy".

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Initially polite, second appt true colours showed. Rude has no bedside manners at all. Hurt during assessment I was crying and he became un compassionate when I was in severe pain during his manoeuvring my areas of injury. Thinks physiotherapy and ciropractor in his own clinic will manage all. Felt a bit bullied by him as well. Not impressed at all.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Bright is rude and unprofessional. If you're willing to spend $....you'll get great treatment. He did a hip "adjustment", left me crying so hard all the way out the door. The physio therapist and RMT's there are great. Never will go back.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Family Doctor's should not be "manipulating" a patient. This is why we have Chiropractor's who have gone to school in excess of 8 years. A chiropractor is a health care professional focused on the diagnosis and treatment neuromuscular disorders, with an emphasis on treatment through manual adjustment and/or manipulation of the spine.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015