Ratings for Dr. Safa Rifka

I am so grateful to have been referred to Dr Rifka about 7 years ago. He has been the best Dr I have ever had. I was told there was a slim to none chance of having kids by other doctors and Dr. Rifka asked me how many. He was always positive with me even when I was at my lowest points he gave me hope and improved my issues that I was told would never go away or get any better by other doctors. I have two beautiful and healthy children thanks to Dr Rifka and I am about to have my third. His staff greets me by name and makes me feel as if I am family or close friends. i recommend Dr Rifka to anyone who is struggling with fertility issues or hormonal imbalances. I am forever grateful of the miracles he has worked.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I was treated for Endometriosis; I never got the opp to be treated for fertility. During my last visit, Dr. Rifka was rude and paternalistic as he delivered test results. Not at all the kind of care I expect to receive from my doctor when discussing sensitive health matters. I never returned.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

All I can say about Dr. Rifka is that it is ironic that such a terrible misogynist would ever become a fertility doctor. He treats women like cattle.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

So I just left Dr. Rifka's office where I had a consult for a second opinion regarding fibroids. Let me tell you, Dr. Rifka knows EVERYTHING about the annoying suckers. He took his time answering all my questions and took a lot of notes which is a good sign. I've unfortunately suffered from horrible obgyns for the last 6 years who all seemingly ignored my concerns or just gave me awful medical advice. Dr. Rifka validated all of my concerns and explained exactly why I was experiencing various symptoms. If you've been suffering from fibroids and want a good doc and surgeon I'd highly recommend this guy. It's so sad that it took over 4 bad doctors before I found him. I plan to schedule my surgery with him soon.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

before my first appt with Dr. Rifka I read all the reveiws below, but ignored it because family friends thought highly of Dr. Rifka and so I gae him a chance to help with IVF having already done two cycles elsewhere. The service my husband and I have received at this office has been the worst expericen ever. The worst staff. They don't even know how to operate a telephon properly. So many times the have hung up when put me on hold. The doctor is never on time and never returns calls. Case in point. For one week now I've been trying to obtain lab results and I have left 6 messages for Dr. Rifka and no call back. I can't beleive the service they are providing me at this point. I'm stuck with them until our IVF cycle is finished. At first I didn't want to beleive what other had written, but trust me, beleive everything you read below. It's very true and they are the worst...from the Staff all they way up to the doctors.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Dr. Rifka is the absolute BEST in his field. He is very courteous and thorough and he makes a point to familiarize himself with his patient’s history. I have been seeing him for about 4 months and I always found him to be extremely kind and patient.I really recommend him to all my friends.I LOVE Dr. Rifka!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

worst staff and bedside manner. i had abnormal lab results which were not disclosed to me until AFTER my embryo transfer. I had called for a month asking for the results, and I was told they were not in. I switched to GW (MFA - Dr. Frankfurter). He is amazing.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

I waited @ Dr Rfka more than 3 hours for my appointment because he take some people he knows without appointment,

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Amazing everything bad mentioned in the reviews is 100% correct, I wish I found this website before I did my cycle with dr. rifka....Do your homework first before you even think about making an appointment...I paid a high price for that, dont follow my foot steps

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

I have seen Dr. Rifka for my annual exam for 5 years now and have not had any of the poor experiences described in these reviews. He is direct and to the point but that's fine with me--I have work and life to get back to. Granted, I don't go to him for any specialty reasons.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

Dr. Safa Rifka's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1972)