Ratings for Dr. Barry Meskin

Barry Meskin is the man to go to. He diagnosis your problem and answers your questions before you can ask them...............E. Hurst

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

YOU SHOWED KNOWLEDGE AND CARING. YOU TREAT ME WITH RESPECT AND COMPASSION .THANK YOU FOR BEING GREAT DOCTOR

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

the problem wasn't really with doctor Meskin, although he to this day HAS NO IDEA what is on my foot... the problem is with his billing staff, its been 6 months since I went and I have gotten several statements from his office about the amount I supposedly owe...DESPITE my insurance company sending a statement displaying that they paid him in full. Whoever handles his billing has been MIA for 6 months since I started receiving these bills, Ive left at least 10 messages for her, my insurance company has left another 10, all with detailed information about how this balance has been paid. So then last week I get ANOTHER notice, this time saying they will forward my account to a collection agency if the balance isn't paid! I'm about ready to get a lawyer and make sure this doesn't go on my credit score.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Dr. Barry Meskin's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1992)