Ratings for Dr. Addagada C. Rao

Everything at the hospital went well. Eventually, when the stitches came out, there was excess skin in my bellybutton and hanging out of it. Dr. Rao took a Qtip w/silver nitrate and said it wouldn't hurt. He pushed the qtip into my bellybutton and forcefully twirled it around until all the excess skin was burned off. Dr. Rao was so careless that the burns extended over my bellbutton and onto my stomach by almost an inch. I have a hight threshold for pain, but that hurt! Several days later, when the burn pain hadn't subsided, I went to my primary care physician. She was appalled and looked at my burn in disbelief. I took photos when I got home and still have them.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

excellent doctor - excellent care in his office and at the hospital for out patient surgery in Nov 2008 - excellent teaching doctor at Wyckoff Heights Brooklyn, NY - all around the best !!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

excellent

flag | Submitted September 2, 2007

Dr. Addagada C. Rao's Credentials

• Hindi

• Guntur Med Coll, Univ Of Hlth Sci, Guntur, Ap, India (Grad. 1972)