Ratings for Dr. John Abad

dr abad was treating me for TMJ with percocets which were helpful. all of a sudden, im addicted and going through with withdrawal. now when I need his help, he has left the area with no forwarding address or phone number to get in touch with him

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I was a patient of Dr. Abad for over 5 years and the quality of health care has gone down hill with each passing year. The wait times became awful with him double and triple booking patients and call backs from his nurse were almost non existent. If I hadn't nagged him for a referral to a Dermatologist because of a mole I found, I would have had full blown skin cancer by the time it was found but as it turned it was still in the pre-cancer stage. They will also charge YOU for records when you transfer to a new Dr and that Dr requests your records. Be smart and look elsewhere for your medical care.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

RUN, RUN, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!THEY BUULT THEIR PRACTICE ON RECRUITING CHRONIC PAIN SUFFERS AND NOW THE STATE HAS INTERVENED AND THEY ARE DISCONTINUING ALL THEIR PAIN MEDS. I HAVE A SERIOUS PAIN CONDITION, THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS, ALTHOUGH i HAVE DOCTORED WITH THEM FOR A LONG TIME, THEY FORGOT THEY GAVE ME A MEDICATION WITHIN ONLY 1 MONTH. PS. BRING AN EGG TIMER, CHANCES ARE, YOU'LL BE DONE BEFORE IT GOES OFF. ALSO THE NURSES ARE VERY RUDE, LIKE YOU ARE TAKING TOO MUCH OF THEIR TIME. GO TO FLORIDA IF YOU NEED HELP WITH A REAL DIAGNOSIS, AND PAIN MEDS, THEY DO NOT REQUIRE REFERRALS, CASH ONLY AND THEY CARE ABOUT PEOPLE WITH PAIN. I'M A VETERAN, HAVE HAD BOTH LEGS BROKEN, AND A SHATTERED ELBOW, I'M IN PAIN 24 7. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN FROM THIS DOCTOR. THEY WANT "YOU" TO DIAGNOSE YOURSELF, THEM WHAT TEST TO RUN, HAVE YOU SIGN A RELEASE AT THE TIME OF THE BLOOD WORK OR OTHER SO you CAN CALL THE HOSPITAL LAB AND GET YOUR OWN RESULTS. dON'T RELY ON THEM TO TELL YOU.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Dr. Abad is a great doctor. He listens to his patients and puts them at ease.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2012

hes a very good doctor i like him very much i would recomend him to any one

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Dr. Abad is the single greatest doctor I've ever had. My husband and I are both glad we chose him as are primary care physician. Not only is he knowledgeable, he's willing to work with you if a medication isn't right or the cost is too high. Very friendly and easy to talk to. It's more like going to see a friend than going to see a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Dr. Abad is wonderful. I'm someone who has never liked going to a doctor. Doctors in the past have always seemed too cold and clinical to me - I don't mind being told how to improve my health, but please don't treat me like a child. Dr. Abad is not at all like this. He is friendly and open to conversation. He is understanding of the cost of tests and prescriptions and is mindful of such when suggesting treatment. I feel very lucky to have finally found a doctor I feel comfortable with. I could not recommend Dr. Abad more.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010