Ratings for Dr. Peter H. Neuhaus

The staff and Dr. Heuhaus are all incredible. I have been treated exceptionally well and with great respect. I have had excellent care and travel quite a long distance to continue my care with him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

I had major front teeth work done a number of years ago by Dr. Neuhaus. I don't think he could forget my case as the metal was showing through my teeth. Dr. Neuhaus did an outstanding job of giving me a smile by replacing the metal bridge with a beautiful porcelain bridge. I moved out of the area but every dentist I have gone to has commented on the excellent dental work. At the time I was undergoing dental treatment, I was undergoing major health issues which resolved themselves and has allowed me to appreciate the work done by Dr. Neuhaus. I would hope in the future, if I need a replacement bridge, I would be able to return to him to have this work done.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I have been going to Dr Neuhaus for over 20 years, as have my husband, children and elderly parents. He is an incredible doctor. He is thorough, gentle and very professional. Dr. Neuhaus is always looking out for the well being and health of his patients. We are lucky to have such a great doctor treating our family.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

I am so delighted with the work Dr Neuhaus has done on my husband and myself. The crowns look like art work and I decided to do 4 veneers. I told him I wanted to look like myself and not a Hollywood broadcaster. He really listened and said my teeth were going to be exactly the same size, just straight. I am so happy with my smile. I called with one concern and he got right on the phone, listened and then asked if I had any other questions - he wasn't rushed to get off the phone. I have felt listened to and taken care of. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Not happy with my smile. Dr Neuhaus gouged me. He charges waaaay too much for the work he does; which is primarily extractions. He pulled so many of my teeth instead of trying to restore them. After two extracted front teeth and $2,000 later, I said goodbye doctor. He never should have taken my case because what I required wasn't in his speciality of General Dentistry. "Honesty" is what he writes on his web site. Sorry, but Dr. Neuhaus isn't.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010