Ratings for Dr. Eileen Bridges

She fixed all my problems in every visit, super efficient! She is also very patient and kind.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr Bridges is one of the most kind, sensitive and supporting doctors I have ever met. She made my visit to the ER a positive experience.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Dr. Bridges is the most insensitive person I will ever meet. She has no bedside manners. My father was admitted to emergency to undergo tests (he had terminal cancer but did not know yet). She blurted out to him " You know your cancer is terminal and you dont have much time left. Do you have any last wishes" We were all stunned, especially that she was not even his doctor. I will never forget her name.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

J'ai énormément de gratitude envers Dre Bridges. J'avais un problème à l'épaule qui me causait de plus en plus d'inconfort. Elle a posé un diagnostic et le traitement approprié, de plus elle avait même un plan B si ça ne fonctionnait pas. Elle m'a donné un rendez-vous très rapidement avant ses heures de clinique. J'ai suivi ses conseils et je suis rétabli. Dr bridges est une personne attentive, empatique et extrêmement sympathique.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr.Bridges is a special person to our family. When my wife was battling Stage 4 breast cancer there were times when she needed to be rushed to hospital as result of food blockage in her throat. Dr. Bridges arranged our first meeting at the hospital and introduction to 2 wonderful oncologists who catered to my wife's throat problem for the balance of her life. Each succeeding visit was arranged by Dr. Bridges who made a phone call to the Emergency department advising them that my wife was on her way to the hospital. This action made our admittance procedure much easier at critical times. When I think of Royal Vic hospital I think of Dr. Bridges. Len Mulligan

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

While in Mexico on a holiday we had a family member who suffered a mild heart attack. The medical people at the hotel did not know how to handle this but Dr. Bridges, who was on holiday there too, immediately took charge. She made a fast call on the problem, demanded an ambulance and got the patient to the right hospital in Cancun. Without her care that medical emergency could have been much worse or fatal. She also did this all for no charge as a medical expert with a compassion for helping others in a time of need. We have since consulted Dr. Bridges on other medical issues, since we all live in Montreal, and I would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr. Bridges is highly knowledgeable, personable, efficient and an excellent communicator. She has confidence in what she is doing, whether complex or straight forward. I have consulted her on sports injuries to shoulders, ankles and knees, and have also sought her advice for care of seniors in failing health. I cannot think of another doctor that I would rate better. She is top of class in all respects.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

I was treated by Doctor Bridges on numerous occasions for sports related injuries. She has always been acccurate and effective in her diagnostics and recomendations. I recomended her to several other athletes who were also very satisfied. She has always be nice and polite.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

I was assigned Dr. Bridges in the ER of the Royal Vic a few years ago. I was dizzy, vomiting and was unable to walk. She treated me as though i wasn't even in the room and barked orders at the nurse. I was treated as though I was an inconvenience and she left me in the ER for 6 hours with an IV needled (not connected to anything) in my arm. I left in the same condition I went in with no diagnosis and no real treatment - she discharged me. It was my GP the next day who diagnosed me with vertigo and prescribed medication properly.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

I met this doctor at the emergency in Royal Vic where I had arrived in the ambulance. I was complaining about severe pain in my abdomen. She asked to do the blood and urine test. She was polite and smiling. After they got results of the tests, she told me that I had a urine infection (which was totally wrong, it was later found: an inflammation of appendix). So she said with a big smile that is better to be home than in the hospital and she send me back home with antibiotics for one week!. 9 days later I was operated for 7 hours (!) at the same hospital by a very good doctor who saved my life.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013