Ratings for Dr. Anne Aube

The absolute best Doctor ever! She is so kind and attentive. Truly cares about her patients! She has been a life saver for me. Very knowledgeable, caring and never rushes you off. She is our family Doctor and we all love to see her.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

What I love most about Dr. Aube is that she's knowledgeable about the overall wellness of a person. She listens to you and she doesn't just whip out a prescription pad and get you out of there. I moved further away from Beamsville and still drive the distance to go to her for myself and my new baby. So happy to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

She is the most wonderful Doctor I have ever had. She always gives me the time I need. She treats my 95 year old Dad like he has another 50 years to live not like he has one foot in the grave. My daughter and her family, son and his wife have all joined her practice and we all love and respect her. We are truly blessed to have her look after us.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I am disappointed in her approach to my health care. She is never at the clinic every time I go, she canceled app, walked away feeling much was not addressed

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr.Aube is an amazing doctor who always listens and problems solves the issues. Dr. Aube always goes that extra mile to accomadate me and my family. The sectarys and nurses are kind and helpful too. Bless you Dr.Aube!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr Aube is an amazing, caring Doctor that actually takes the time to listen to you. :) We are very lucky to have her as our Family Doctor!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Anne is an amazing doctor! Invests in your family and actually cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Dr Aube is an extremely caring physician who takes the time to listen to her patients and fully explains any diagnosis. Never have my husband or I felt rushed during our appointments and in fact, she always asks about the well being of each family member present at the appointment. Not only will she have staff/nurses call with follow up information, she has personally called us at home to check on the health of our young daughter. We have moved out of town but still drive 45 minutes just to keep her as our Dr...she is amazing!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Anne Aube is an excellent doctor and a wonderful and caring person. I'm so happy to be one of her patient. of her patienone

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Aube is a very caring physician who not only asks probing questions about her patients' health concerns, but she also listens to their responses. She is not afraid to say that she is unsure about a particular condition and that she will investigate in order to provide the best treatment. Dr. Aube is a truly wonderful physician!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014