You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Marisa Marchionda

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

I have been seeing this doctor for the last year! Her knowledge and professionalism are amazing. Ignore anyone who says otherwise. She is willing to take her time with her clients and I would rather have my doctor take their time then rush me out of their office. She handles my entire family and always greets us with a smile and ensures our children are always taken care of. Also people need to remember we take one experience and judge the doctor as a whole and sometimes the situations are out of the doctors control. She is amazing and we will be life long clients.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Not sure why everyone seems to love this doctor so much, sent my Mom to her for an appointment based on ratings here. Big mistake. As soon as she heard that my Mom needed prisms in her glasses, she stated that her case sounded "complicated" and that she could only allot a half an hour for any exam so there may be a follow up visit. I can't speak to her punctuaity as Mom never made it to the office but I will speak to the fact that a doctor was quick to dismiss a case because she wanted an easy case. Needless to say, I happily found another doctor who decided he was a professional and could do his job properly.

Submitted June 14, 2015

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I had a follow up appointment at Lasik in Niagara Falls with Dr. Marchionda. She was very thorough; she took the time to explain my vision questions which left me at ease after the appointment. She was caring and very honest and didn't rush me through. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Submitted December 31, 2014

Saw her at Specs On Pearl where I get my glasses and she is great. Had to wait a bit but she is very thorough. Really warm, good with kids, and knows what she's doing. Definitely recommended.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Great experience, great doctor. My eyes are very important to me as I'm sure they are to everyone else, Dr Marchionda took the time to explain things to me and showed the upmost professional attitude when conducting her eye exam. I made the right choice in picking her, all the reviews are were true and then some. Find out for yourself, you will be back on this site confirming these words.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

I have been to a couple of well known Optometrists in the Burlington area, however Dr. Marchionda is the best Optometrist I’ve ever been to. She was very thorough and took her time answering all of my questions. I made a great decision in choosing Dr. Marchionda. She showed true concern over my well being and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr. Marchionda is amazing. I have been going to another optometrist in Burlington for years and recently switched after hearing good reviews from others. She is very friendly, but what impressed me the most is that she is so knowledgeable! She took an interest in my needs and taught me things about my eyes that I never knew before, which adds a lot to her credibility. All around, great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. Marisa Marchionda's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "L7L0" to "L3M 0C9". Address has been updated from "None" to "530 North Service Road". Suite has been updated from "None" to "#3".

February 4, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "OPTOMETRISTS ARE NOT MDS!!! FALSE ADVERTISING!!! WHY ARE THEY ON MD SITE? OPHTHALMOLOGISTS ARE MD EYE DOCTORS!!! "

September 13, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Eyeglass shoppe staff are very unprofessional. Very rude and inappropriate. Doctor was grey. Answered all my questions and provided great service "

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing this doctor for the last year! Her knowledge and professionalism are amazing. Ignore anyone who says otherwise. She is willing to take her ti..."

June 28, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Not sure why everyone seems to love this doctor so much, sent my Mom to her for an appointment based on ratings here. Big mistake. As soon as she heard that my ..."

June 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "amazing with small kids..very polite and professional...staff at The Eyeglass Shoppe was very sweet and polite as well "

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a follow up appointment at Lasik in Niagara Falls with Dr. Marchionda. She was very thorough; she took the time to explain my vision questions which left..."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Unprofessional staff. Unprofessional doctor. Long wait time. Saw her at specs on pearl."

December 31, 2014