Ratings for Dr. Marisa Marchionda

Dr. Marchionda was very professional, thorough, knowlegeable and encouraging. After dealing with my husband & I, she offered us advice for a close friend who had a stroke and has loss of some vison. She made recommendations which we relayed to him. Dr. Marchionda is such a sweetheart & I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Fabulous eye doctor! I was having issues and Dr. Marchionda was able to resolve ALL my issues. Her new eyeglass shop has a great selection of frames and lenses. Thanks Marisa!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Absolutely the best Optometrist I have visited in years! Extremely knowledgeable, professional and cares deeply about providing the best outcomes for her patients. Takes her time and will follow-up on every concern. She also has a great selection of frames and lenses and will work with you to satisfy your specific needs and budget! Loved the experience! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Submitted August 31, 2015

I have been seeing this doctor for the last year! Her knowledge and professionalism are amazing. Ignore anyone who says otherwise. She is willing to take her time with her clients and I would rather have my doctor take their time then rush me out of their office. She handles my entire family and always greets us with a smile and ensures our children are always taken care of. Also people need to remember we take one experience and judge the doctor as a whole and sometimes the situations are out of the doctors control. She is amazing and we will be life long clients.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Not sure why everyone seems to love this doctor so much, sent my Mom to her for an appointment based on ratings here. Big mistake. As soon as she heard that my Mom needed prisms in her glasses, she stated that her case sounded "complicated" and that she could only allot a half an hour for any exam so there may be a follow up visit. I can't speak to her punctuaity as Mom never made it to the office but I will speak to the fact that a doctor was quick to dismiss a case because she wanted an easy case. Needless to say, I happily found another doctor who decided he was a professional and could do his job properly.

Submitted June 14, 2015

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I had a follow up appointment at Lasik in Niagara Falls with Dr. Marchionda. She was very thorough; she took the time to explain my vision questions which left me at ease after the appointment. She was caring and very honest and didn't rush me through. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Submitted December 31, 2014

Saw her at Specs On Pearl where I get my glasses and she is great. Had to wait a bit but she is very thorough. Really warm, good with kids, and knows what she's doing. Definitely recommended.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Dr. Marisa Marchionda's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marchionda was very professional, thorough, knowlegeable and encouraging. After dealing with my husband & I, she offered us advice for a close friend who ha..."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fabulous eye doctor! I was having issues and Dr. Marchionda was able to resolve ALL my issues. Her new eyeglass shop has a great selection of frames and lense..."

March 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely the best Optometrist I have visited in years! Extremely knowledgeable, professional and cares deeply about providing the best outcomes for her patie..."

February 28, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L7L0" to "L3M 0C9". Address has been updated from "None" to "530 North Service Road". Suite has been updated from "None" to "#3".

February 4, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "OPTOMETRISTS ARE NOT MDS!!! FALSE ADVERTISING!!! WHY ARE THEY ON MD SITE? OPHTHALMOLOGISTS ARE MD EYE DOCTORS!!! "

September 13, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Eyeglass shoppe staff are very unprofessional. Very rude and inappropriate. Doctor was grey. Answered all my questions and provided great service "

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing this doctor for the last year! Her knowledge and professionalism are amazing. Ignore anyone who says otherwise. She is willing to take her ti..."

June 28, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Not sure why everyone seems to love this doctor so much, sent my Mom to her for an appointment based on ratings here. Big mistake. As soon as she heard that my ..."

June 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "amazing with small kids..very polite and professional...staff at The Eyeglass Shoppe was very sweet and polite as well "

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a follow up appointment at Lasik in Niagara Falls with Dr. Marchionda. She was very thorough; she took the time to explain my vision questions which left..."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Unprofessional staff. Unprofessional doctor. Long wait time. Saw her at specs on pearl."

December 31, 2014