Ratings for Dr. Marisa Marchionda

Dr Marchionda is so knowledgeable, kind , and caring . She is a lovely person ,who seems genuine and sincere , Beautiful inside and out . I would drive any distance to make sure my kids eyes were being taken care of by her !

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I knew Dr. Marchionda was great when we seen her in Burlington 2 years ago but I did not know how great until we tried another optometrist! Dr. Marchionda was extremely helpful with my daughters she told us what can develop, and what is already fully developed, what to look for, and what she was looking for. She was also so gentle and friendly to my daughters! She is definitely worth the drive from Burlington to Grimsby!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

My son was recently diagnosed with Keratakonis. Dr. Marchionda (and her staff) in Grimsby went above and beyond in helping him with the fitting of a new hard contact lens and follow up visits. She is very knowledgeable and explains everything very well and in detail. She took the time to make a personal call to ensure that I (as a parent) was also kept in the loop when I couldn't make an appointment with my son. Can't say enough about her and her staff.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. Marisa treats us so wonderfully. She is very kind, knowledgeable and reassuring. She takes the time needed to perform thorough exams, and is so very friendly and personable as well! Definitely a five star addition to Grimsby!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Thoroughly professional ... and allows enough time between patients to perform a compete examination.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Marchionda was very professional, thorough, knowlegeable and encouraging. After dealing with my husband & I, she offered us advice for a close friend who had a stroke and has loss of some vison. She made recommendations which we relayed to him. Dr. Marchionda is such a sweetheart & I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Fabulous eye doctor! I was having issues and Dr. Marchionda was able to resolve ALL my issues. Her new eyeglass shop has a great selection of frames and lenses. Thanks Marisa!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Absolutely the best Optometrist I have visited in years! Extremely knowledgeable, professional and cares deeply about providing the best outcomes for her patients. Takes her time and will follow-up on every concern. She also has a great selection of frames and lenses and will work with you to satisfy your specific needs and budget! Loved the experience! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Eyeglass shoppe staff are very unprofessional. Very rude and inappropriate. Doctor was grey. Answered all my questions and provided great service

Submitted August 31, 2015

I have been seeing this doctor for the last year! Her knowledge and professionalism are amazing. Ignore anyone who says otherwise. She is willing to take her time with her clients and I would rather have my doctor take their time then rush me out of their office. She handles my entire family and always greets us with a smile and ensures our children are always taken care of. Also people need to remember we take one experience and judge the doctor as a whole and sometimes the situations are out of the doctors control. She is amazing and we will be life long clients.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Dr. Marisa Marchionda's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal