Ratings for Dr. Marisa Marchionda

Had been going to another optometrist in Grimsby for years. We wanted a second opinion for our daughter and we went to see Dr Marchionda. It was the best decision we have ever made. Our daughters vision has improved and we are very grateful. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Marchionda sets the bar high for quality care!! She is thorough, precise and takes the time to explain what she is doing, as well as sharing the results. She listens to patients to better understand complaints/symptoms. Really, I can say with all the many doctors i have experienced since being ill for many years, she is one that stands out as the BEST! She is empathetic, compassionate and professional. Your eyes deserve to be SEEN by Dr. Marchionda!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I've not been to an Optometrist who has spent more time showing and explaining testing and imaging every step of the way in the manner Dr. Marchionda has done. She truly cares and takes the time for patient education. She is thorough, has state of the art technology to support her, and is extremely personable. I highly recommend Dr. Marchionda!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr Marchionda is so knowledgeable, kind , and caring . She is a lovely person ,who seems genuine and sincere , Beautiful inside and out . I would drive any distance to make sure my kids eyes were being taken care of by her !

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I knew Dr. Marchionda was great when we seen her in Burlington 2 years ago but I did not know how great until we tried another optometrist! Dr. Marchionda was extremely helpful with my daughters she told us what can develop, and what is already fully developed, what to look for, and what she was looking for. She was also so gentle and friendly to my daughters! She is definitely worth the drive from Burlington to Grimsby!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

My son was recently diagnosed with Keratakonis. Dr. Marchionda (and her staff) in Grimsby went above and beyond in helping him with the fitting of a new hard contact lens and follow up visits. She is very knowledgeable and explains everything very well and in detail. She took the time to make a personal call to ensure that I (as a parent) was also kept in the loop when I couldn't make an appointment with my son. Can't say enough about her and her staff.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. Marisa treats us so wonderfully. She is very kind, knowledgeable and reassuring. She takes the time needed to perform thorough exams, and is so very friendly and personable as well! Definitely a five star addition to Grimsby!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Thoroughly professional ... and allows enough time between patients to perform a compete examination.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Marchionda was very professional, thorough, knowlegeable and encouraging. After dealing with my husband & I, she offered us advice for a close friend who had a stroke and has loss of some vison. She made recommendations which we relayed to him. Dr. Marchionda is such a sweetheart & I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Fabulous eye doctor! I was having issues and Dr. Marchionda was able to resolve ALL my issues. Her new eyeglass shop has a great selection of frames and lenses. Thanks Marisa!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Dr. Marisa Marchionda's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients