Ratings for Danny Gagnon

Danny m'a proposé des outils très intéressants pour m'aider à aligner mes comportements et schémas de pensée avec mon idéal de vie.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Danny provided me an excellent starting point for resolving long-standing anxiety issues

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

Danny is an excellent therapist. I really recommend him. He is very knowledgeable, and he is a very good listener. With very few therapy sessions, I was able to solve my problem.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Excellent therapist. Very Knowledgeable , kind and open. Really listens. Offers very helpful tips on dealing with panic and anxiety. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

Dr Gagnon is the first therapist I have ever seen, so I have no other to compare him to. I must say I should have gone to get some help years before I decided to go find one and I feel I made the right call when I chose him. He shared his knowledge in a very straightforward way and adressed all the main issues I had in a very efficient and disarmingly simple manner, which in turn made me feel very empowered as to my capacity to solve my anxiety issues. I made an incredible amount of progress by following his advice and he gave me very practical tools to deal with my problems. His approach is very efficient and in only a few sessions I was impressed at how much he managed to make me feel better.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2019

Danny is extremely knowledgeable and my sessions with him were very helpful and effective. It was a huge relief to feel comfortable and be myself around him. Using CBT and other techniques Danny has shared with me, we were able to eliminate a large amount of anxiety that I've experienced. I've also learnt to understand myself better which has helped lead to a significantly more meaningful life.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Danny has been very helpful and shared a lot of great information with me which has helped me better understand myself and my emotions.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2018

Danny simply changed my life. I feel forever in his debt because his techniques freed me from my anxiety, something I had struggled with for years. Danny is kind and incredibly smart. You never feel like he's judging you and it feels like talking to an old friend, he's so understanding. I would recommend him to anybody because 8 weeks under his care changed everything for me, and I know that if I need to get in contact with him I can do that. I'm so thankful for all the help he gave me, even though he insisted I did the work, I wouldn't have been able to do any of it without him.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Dr. Danny is a brilliant and kind man. I have seen about 12 therapists in my life, and he was the best for me. I didn't feel pressured in any way, it was a series of calm and insightful conversations. I left every session with Dr. Gagnon feeling lifted and equipped with tools to succeed. I do genuinely think he's the most intelligent Pychologist I've ever seen, and am very thankful for his help.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

I was able to access Dr Gagnon's work on the internet. Progress to health is a non profit making organisation here in New Zealand, serving the mentally ill and disabled in the community. We are presently developing a number of Recovery Modules, one of which is entitled, Ánxiety'. The module is managed basically in groups with a facilitator taking the lead. At the end of this module we have inserted Doctor Gagnon's piece on 'How to overcome anxiety'. This acts as a summary for the client to take away, encouraging them to read and to reflect. This has been a most successful addition, giving the client great insight into the condition with the promise of a hopeful outcome.. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018