Ratings for Ruth Cobb

Ruth is so sweet and personable. Easy to talk to and makes us feel comfortable! I am at ease giving birth with her because of all of her experience

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Ruth attended the birth of my 1st baby at home in 2011 and was wonderful. She will be our midwife again for our second this summer. She has so much knowledge and experience and made the experience the one I wanted.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Ruth has been my midwife for 4 births now and is so easy to recomend. She is highly skilled and knowledgable. She relates well, and made my husband feel valued as well during the births. There is nothing lacking in her practice!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

My insurance didn't cover CNMs, but some do. My fee included all my prenatal care and the delivery fee. If you're wanting a home birth, Ruth is wonderful. I never waited more than a few minutes while she finished with someone else, and usually was able to just walk right in. Visits were never rushed, and she got to know us on a personal level. I'll definitely be going back to Ruth for my next baby.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010