Ratings for Dr. Nazmun Bhuiyan

Why isnt there a rating of ZERO here. Worst doctor ever. No compassion. Doesnt listen to patients. Changes locations very often. Wrong diagnosis. Just wants to make money. A disgrace to both medical and south asian community. Hope somebody takes strict action against her!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

She is a good doctor I didn’t have family doctor for a long time used to go to quick care clinic, the clinic is closed. Dr. Bhuiyan started there my experience is good, I can recommend her to my family and friends, this is my personal feelings and experience. Thanks Dr. Bhuiyan for taking over quick care clinic and providing excellent care.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

terrible doctor.she is really hard to understand.she doesn't care about her patients

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

She has been my family doctor since 2015 and I have followed her to several clinics. Over the three years I notice her spend less time with her patients, disregard my needs and push pills. I'll be honest I stayed because I was too lazy to switch buy now I am over her. In December I slipped down some steps and hit my tail bone really hard. I booked an appointment with her in hopes to get an X-ray and a proper plan of action how I am going to recover from this pain. I felt like she wasn't listening to me and blamed the pain on a bladder infection and wrote a prescription. I knew she was wrong but she wouldn't listen to me, sonI went and got a second opinion across the street at Lakewood Clinic. The doctor there listened to me and sent me for x-rays. I got the clinic to send them to my family doctor and my chiropractor. Then the following day I went to see my chiropractor and he took a look at my X-rays and I actually had slipped a slipped disc not a bloody bladder infection. What's annoying here is that she just wouldn't listen to me, her patient. She is unprofessional all around

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

She is the worst human being to ever exist and I hope she loses all her income and that she then becomes in debt

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

I used to see her at St. Vital Medical Clinic and then suddenly she was no longer practicing there. I called the find MB Family Doctor Finder who informed me she was working at Sunshine Medical Clinic so I made an appointment with her there. When I went to that appointment, she very unprofessionally vented about how she came to be evicted from the St. Vital Clinic. At that time she also told me that she was splitting her time between Sunshine and Lakewood Medical Clinics and gave me the contact information for the latter. She also asked me to pay to have my medi al file sent to her at one of thr new clinics she was working at - something that i refused to do since it was going to cost me hundreds of dollars that i didnt have at the time. Since then, I have had multiple appointments with her and when I called today to book a follow up I was informed that she has now left Lakewood Medical Centre. I'm completely at a loss. Im tired of following this doc around the city! Additionally, every time I see her she assumes my medical history based on one of the medications I'm on, doesn't give me the necessary referrals to specialists (ones that I had in other provinces I've lived in), and wants me to make an appointment to get a bloodwork requisition only to make another appointment to get the results and medication refills. She wastes my time just to bill for more money and is disrespectful and unprofessional to boot. Don't follow her. And don't see her - she's not worth your time.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Absolutely awful. She should not be a doctor. Save yourself some time and look for another physician, seriously.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Awful manners, condescending attitude. I just see her because i am too lazy to change my doc again

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I had a terrible experience with her. Didn't introduce herself, didn't shake my hand. At one point she rolled her eyes at me and regarding how I was describing my pain. I have had an issue for the last several years and all she did was tell me to go to the emergency department so they can run tests and "that will make me feel better". What a waste of time. No wonder our wait times in emergency departments are so long...because family docs aren't doing their jobs. Sad.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

She really needs to work on her bedside manner. She is very cold and think highly of herself that she knows everything...does not encourage questions... is very condescending as well. The 2 secretaries were pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017