Ratings for Dr. Nazmun Bhuiyan

I was scheduled for a meet and greet at the Memorial Medical Clinic with Dr. Bhuiyan and it was the worst experience I've ever had. Firstly I had to wait over an hour to finally see the doctor, I was ready to leave. What's the point of having scheduled an appointment if you're not going to be seen at that time? It was basically a walk-in treatment. Also because I had to move my vehicle not expecting it would take over an hour to be seen and Dr. Bhuiyan goes ahead and takes another patient while I was only away for literally 5 minutes. So I had to wait in the waiting room again, this time the room was full of patients. I finally was called and put into a room to wait for Dr. Bhuiyan, she comes in and she did not have a positive attitude - very cold. What kind of meet and greet is this?! She basically just said if I needed to see her to call the clinic and book an appointment and asked if there was anything else I needed. YES, I am 9 weeks pregnant! Still she had the worst personality and I definitely do not want her as my doctor. I would not recommend her at all to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

She is our doctor we lost her St.Vital Clinic did not notify us we went there to see her instead of her a male doctor came after 3 hours waiting there The doctor was horrible no manners I will not go there again I found her she is in Sunshine medical clinic Thanks God

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I found her she is now on 35 Lake Wood Sunshine medical clinic in Walmart phone number 2042201062 The clinic staff or the St vital clinic did not give any information but can they stop me finding her ! She is a good doctor I will find her mater of time

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Bhuiyan has moved her practice to the Sunshine Medical Clinic at 35 Lakewood Blvd Inside the Walmart. Their phone number is 204-220-1062

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

She is now located at 595 broadway and the number is 204-775-7756 only open till 5 pm

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I too am wondering where she went. Staff would not tell me.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Does anybody know where she is working now? I went to the clinic yesterday and they have told they she had moved and they refused to give me any information about her new clinic?

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Bhuiyan is a very good doctor, She identified my problem and referred me to a specialist. Unfortunately she left the St. Mary's Clinic quite suddenly and I am left to find another Dr, she will be hard to replace.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Very bad doctor! Doesn't have the minimum level of manners that any "average" doctor should have! I visited her once and that was quite enough to decide not to go there again. I felt as I was talking a robot, she was very unhelpful and not engaging! Honestly, one star is too much!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Terrible doctor! I accompanied my wife once to Bhuiyan's clinc, and were were shocked by how awful she was! First of all she entered the room and didn't make any eye contact at ALL and didn't even say hi. She rushed us and wasn't very helpful at all, and didn't show any signs of empathy! I would extremely recommend AGAINST visiting her clinic! Please go somewhere else the city is full of good doctors.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017