Ratings for Dr. Karen Kranz

Karen had an enormous impact on my life. I saw her as an individual and then later for relationship counselling. My partner and I found our time with her incredibly helpful. Her style is compassionate, but she will occasionally challenge or teach. And I welcomed both. I've recommended her to many friends, who also had very positive experiences with her. She's truly gifted. The best I've ever worked with.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Karen is a wonderful therapist - both individually and for couples. She helped me individually and me and my husband with infertility and general issues in our marriage.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Karen helped my husband and I through the downs and downs of infertility over many years. She was a knowledgeable and caring support for both of us during a very sad time in our lives.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Karen is a wonderful listener and a skilled therapist. She is supportive and non-judgemental. I am a therapist myself and would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Karen is an incredible listener and created a very comfortable environment for me to explore and express my feelings. I've only seen her once and yet felt compelled to write a favourable review.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Karen is simply the best psychologist I've ever seen. She listens, really listens, without judgment, and yet she knows when to question and when to offer a suggestion for consideration - a rare skill set.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

She has been a life saver for me and she saved my marriage and made me aware of so many things in my life. I absolutely love her! definitely the best person to have on your side.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Karen Kranz saved my marriage and my family. She is compassionate, intelligent and able to pull even the most introverted person out of their shell. Thank you Karen

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Karen has helped my wife and I through some very tough times and is always available to talk! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Krantz is an excellent counsellor/therapist. She is highly skilled, compassionate, and insightful. I would recommend her for anyone in need of counselling.A rare find.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012