You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Bob Reddoch

Dr. Reddoch was amazing for my son's circumcision orocedure. I was very nervous about the entire thing and didn't even want to be in the room, I ended up completely comfortable and was even in the room because the atmosphere with the staff and overall environment was so calming. He was available for every text we sent with questions. Would recommend to anyone for any type of medical issue.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Performed my son's circumcision and was outstanding. It was a pain free procedure and Dr.Reddoch even called that evening to check on my son. He also made himself available at any time, saying that we could text him a picture if there was anything that we were concerned about and he would respond immediately. Cornwall is very lucky to have such a wonderful and down to earth doctor.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr Reddoch is an amazing doctor for circumcision. I thought i would get in a room full of crying baby. We even called the appointment day D day because we were expecting a fussy of a 48 hours but the complet opposite. Phoenix barely even cried during the operation and healed perfectly. I will be reccommending this Dr. to everyone that needs a circumcision.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I brought my son to Dr. Reddock for circumcision. Service fee at this office is very comparable to the service fee at the Ottawa hospital, however you get a lot more information, more explanations, more follow-ups and most importantly is be able to reach Dr. Reddock for any question you may have after the procedure. The whole procedure was truly "no blood" and was done quickly in a very care and comfortable environment.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Great ON provincial coroner in the case of my biological son's recent death. His body was found by the OPP in his residence approximately 5 days after his expiration. Although we have yet to meet in person Dr Bob's apparent forensic medical knowledge, as well as his effective interpersonal and communication skills, excelled in explaining to me what was to be done and what we should be doing to facilitate the processing of the remains of this premature death including autopsy transport and funeral services.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

My husband and I decided to have our son circumsized this past month and we have nothing but respect and gratitude for Dr Reddoch and his staff. The degree of professionalism and the amount of compassion for our concerns throughout the entire process was unbelievably reassuring. We are extremely happy with the end results so if our next child is born a boy, we will most definitely be coming back to Dr Reddoch's clinic!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Amazing Dr. hands down. I saw him at the Emergency and was so impressed with how thorough he was. Oddly enough the next day my husband was referred to him by our GP. He was so wonderful and helped eased my very nervous husband's mind. The staff is so laid back and comforting. He explained the whole process in lay-man's terms. Cornwall is lucky to have such an outstanding doctor in our community.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

We brought our newborn son to Dr. Reddoch to be circumcised and we were nothing but completely pleased with our experience. Dr. Reddoch and his staff were extremely professional, knowledgeable, but very warm and friendly at the same time. We would highly recommend Dr. Reddoch to other parents looking for a trusted medical professional to perform his delicate procedure and certainly be repeat patients should we have another son.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr Reddoch is simply just the best Dr. going.I was seen by Dr.Reddoch in the er back in 2010..He is just amazing.I still to this day call upon him for advice on matters!! he is always there for me.I wish cornwall had more Dr's like him..We need Dr's like this in cornwall.In my eyes he is the best!!!!! He knows his stuff!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr. Reddoch did my vasectomy and was amazing! Really nice and very professional.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

Dr. Bob Reddoch's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reddoch was amazing for my son's circumcision orocedure. I was very nervous about the entire thing and didn't even want to be in the room, I ended up comple..."

November 21, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "K6H0" to "K6H 4M4". Address has been updated from "None" to "820 McConnell Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16139339997".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Performed my son's circumcision and was outstanding. It was a pain free procedure and Dr.Reddoch even called that evening to check on my son. He also made himse..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Reddoch is an amazing doctor for circumcision. I thought i would get in a room full of crying baby. We even called the appointment day D day because we were ..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I brought my son to Dr. Reddock for circumcision. Service fee at this office is very comparable to the service fee at the Ottawa hospital, however you get a l..."

January 6, 2015