Ratings for Dr. Bob Reddoch

We came in this morning for our son's circumcision. The staff at the clinic is knowledgeable. The doctor was very nice to us and provided a step-by-step explanation of the procedure. We have a 2nd appointment for a follow up and they told us we can call 24/7 for emergency or questions. Classical music was playing in the room for a relaxing atmosphere, the doctor really cares about the patients' wellbeing. I strongly recommend Dr Bob Reddoch!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

We traveld 3 hours to have our son Circumcised and it was the best decision. Dr. Reddoch and his saff are amazing. Full of knowledge and very helpful with your question and concerns. I would recommend him to all parents who want their son circumcised!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Reddoch circumcised both of my sons. Both times (less than a year and a half apart) the procedure was explained in depth using easy to understand language and I felt we had enough resources and information to properly care for our sons. Dr. Reddoch calls every client the afternoon of the procedure to make sure everything is going well. He also provides you with his cell phone number for 24/7 access in case of emergency. Highly recommended by our family!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Dr. Reddoch was amazing for my son's circumcision orocedure. I was very nervous about the entire thing and didn't even want to be in the room, I ended up completely comfortable and was even in the room because the atmosphere with the staff and overall environment was so calming. He was available for every text we sent with questions. Would recommend to anyone for any type of medical issue.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Performed my son's circumcision and was outstanding. It was a pain free procedure and Dr.Reddoch even called that evening to check on my son. He also made himself available at any time, saying that we could text him a picture if there was anything that we were concerned about and he would respond immediately. Cornwall is very lucky to have such a wonderful and down to earth doctor.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr Reddoch is an amazing doctor for circumcision. I thought i would get in a room full of crying baby. We even called the appointment day D day because we were expecting a fussy of a 48 hours but the complet opposite. Phoenix barely even cried during the operation and healed perfectly. I will be reccommending this Dr. to everyone that needs a circumcision.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I brought my son to Dr. Reddock for circumcision. Service fee at this office is very comparable to the service fee at the Ottawa hospital, however you get a lot more information, more explanations, more follow-ups and most importantly is be able to reach Dr. Reddock for any question you may have after the procedure. The whole procedure was truly "no blood" and was done quickly in a very care and comfortable environment.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Great ON provincial coroner in the case of my biological son's recent death. His body was found by the OPP in his residence approximately 5 days after his expiration. Although we have yet to meet in person Dr Bob's apparent forensic medical knowledge, as well as his effective interpersonal and communication skills, excelled in explaining to me what was to be done and what we should be doing to facilitate the processing of the remains of this premature death including autopsy transport and funeral services.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

My husband and I decided to have our son circumsized this past month and we have nothing but respect and gratitude for Dr Reddoch and his staff. The degree of professionalism and the amount of compassion for our concerns throughout the entire process was unbelievably reassuring. We are extremely happy with the end results so if our next child is born a boy, we will most definitely be coming back to Dr Reddoch's clinic!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Amazing Dr. hands down. I saw him at the Emergency and was so impressed with how thorough he was. Oddly enough the next day my husband was referred to him by our GP. He was so wonderful and helped eased my very nervous husband's mind. The staff is so laid back and comforting. He explained the whole process in lay-man's terms. Cornwall is lucky to have such an outstanding doctor in our community.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013