Ratings for Dr. Bob Reddoch

Almost lead to the death of my friend,poor judgement and no clue about what cancer is .

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

I was worried about how it looked and sent Dr. Reddoch pics. Within 10 minutes he already responded. Cannot say enough good things about this. Worth the drive.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr. Reddoch has some of the best bedside manors I've ever seen! He was so calm, patient, explained everything step by step, included us in the process and made sure our son was comfortable and pain free during the entire procedure ! He followed up with a phone call to make sure he was still doing well that evening and provided us with a number where we could reach him 24/7 if we ever had any questions or concerns! The procedure turned out great and he was very reassuring and knowledgeable throughout the whole process ! Would definatly recommend him and plan to go see him again for future needs

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Amazing doctor for circumcision . Follows up with patient always available to answer inquiries or worries !

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Absolutely amazing doctor. One of the best I’ve dealt with.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

What an amazing doctor. I took my twins to get circumcised not only was he amazing but he gives you a discount for the second child. He was so nice to be around. Being a nervous mother he makes u feel comfortable because of how calm and relaxed he is. He spends lots of time with each client Thanks again u were amazing doc

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

There is nothing to say. Wonderful staff, wonderful doctor, I didn't have to drive 3 hours like some people thankfully but for someone who might it's definitely not something they will be disappointed about. He did my first child's circumcision today.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

We came in this morning for our son's circumcision. The staff at the clinic is knowledgeable. The doctor was very nice to us and provided a step-by-step explanation of the procedure. We have a 2nd appointment for a follow up and they told us we can call 24/7 for emergency or questions. Classical music was playing in the room for a relaxing atmosphere, the doctor really cares about the patients' wellbeing. I strongly recommend Dr Bob Reddoch!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

We traveld 3 hours to have our son Circumcised and it was the best decision. Dr. Reddoch and his saff are amazing. Full of knowledge and very helpful with your question and concerns. I would recommend him to all parents who want their son circumcised!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Reddoch circumcised both of my sons. Both times (less than a year and a half apart) the procedure was explained in depth using easy to understand language and I felt we had enough resources and information to properly care for our sons. Dr. Reddoch calls every client the afternoon of the procedure to make sure everything is going well. He also provides you with his cell phone number for 24/7 access in case of emergency. Highly recommended by our family!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016