Ratings for Dr. Bob Reddoch

Excellent doctor. I went in after a head injury and he took the time to listen to me. He educated us that concussion is diagnosed by a patient's history and symptoms, and there are no other physical findings or tests in the emergency department that make the diagnosis.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Saved my friend’s life, great judgment, and educated us greatly about emergency cancer care.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Went in for a concussion and all he did was talk to me and didn't even check me another doctor did secondary opinion

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Almost lead to the death of my friend,poor judgement and no clue about what cancer is .

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

I was worried about how it looked and sent Dr. Reddoch pics. Within 10 minutes he already responded. Cannot say enough good things about this. Worth the drive.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr. Reddoch has some of the best bedside manors I've ever seen! He was so calm, patient, explained everything step by step, included us in the process and made sure our son was comfortable and pain free during the entire procedure ! He followed up with a phone call to make sure he was still doing well that evening and provided us with a number where we could reach him 24/7 if we ever had any questions or concerns! The procedure turned out great and he was very reassuring and knowledgeable throughout the whole process ! Would definatly recommend him and plan to go see him again for future needs

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Amazing doctor for circumcision . Follows up with patient always available to answer inquiries or worries !

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Absolutely amazing doctor. One of the best I’ve dealt with.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

What an amazing doctor. I took my twins to get circumcised not only was he amazing but he gives you a discount for the second child. He was so nice to be around. Being a nervous mother he makes u feel comfortable because of how calm and relaxed he is. He spends lots of time with each client Thanks again u were amazing doc

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

There is nothing to say. Wonderful staff, wonderful doctor, I didn't have to drive 3 hours like some people thankfully but for someone who might it's definitely not something they will be disappointed about. He did my first child's circumcision today.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017