Ratings for Dr. Bob Reddoch

Amazing doctor for circumcision . Follows up with patient always available to answer inquiries or worries !

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Absolutely amazing doctor. One of the best I’ve dealt with.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

What an amazing doctor. I took my twins to get circumcised not only was he amazing but he gives you a discount for the second child. He was so nice to be around. Being a nervous mother he makes u feel comfortable because of how calm and relaxed he is. He spends lots of time with each client Thanks again u were amazing doc

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

There is nothing to say. Wonderful staff, wonderful doctor, I didn't have to drive 3 hours like some people thankfully but for someone who might it's definitely not something they will be disappointed about. He did my first child's circumcision today.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

We came in this morning for our son's circumcision. The staff at the clinic is knowledgeable. The doctor was very nice to us and provided a step-by-step explanation of the procedure. We have a 2nd appointment for a follow up and they told us we can call 24/7 for emergency or questions. Classical music was playing in the room for a relaxing atmosphere, the doctor really cares about the patients' wellbeing. I strongly recommend Dr Bob Reddoch!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

We traveld 3 hours to have our son Circumcised and it was the best decision. Dr. Reddoch and his saff are amazing. Full of knowledge and very helpful with your question and concerns. I would recommend him to all parents who want their son circumcised!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Reddoch circumcised both of my sons. Both times (less than a year and a half apart) the procedure was explained in depth using easy to understand language and I felt we had enough resources and information to properly care for our sons. Dr. Reddoch calls every client the afternoon of the procedure to make sure everything is going well. He also provides you with his cell phone number for 24/7 access in case of emergency. Highly recommended by our family!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Dr. Reddoch was amazing for my son's circumcision orocedure. I was very nervous about the entire thing and didn't even want to be in the room, I ended up completely comfortable and was even in the room because the atmosphere with the staff and overall environment was so calming. He was available for every text we sent with questions. Would recommend to anyone for any type of medical issue.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Performed my son's circumcision and was outstanding. It was a pain free procedure and Dr.Reddoch even called that evening to check on my son. He also made himself available at any time, saying that we could text him a picture if there was anything that we were concerned about and he would respond immediately. Cornwall is very lucky to have such a wonderful and down to earth doctor.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr Reddoch is an amazing doctor for circumcision. I thought i would get in a room full of crying baby. We even called the appointment day D day because we were expecting a fussy of a 48 hours but the complet opposite. Phoenix barely even cried during the operation and healed perfectly. I will be reccommending this Dr. to everyone that needs a circumcision.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015