Ratings for Dr. Nissin C. Nahmias

Me opere con el y te trata como si estuvieras en casa , tremendo y en mejores manos no puedes estar.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Very please with my initial visit with Dr. Nahmias (pre-op) and (post-op). Dr. Nahmias is very sincere. He set expectations, there were no surprises. Dr. Nahmias did his part, as a patient I am doing my part. surgery date 3-2013 to date 9-2013 = 70lbs down. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Wonderfull Dr. He is the best . Surgery July 16 lost 62 pounds. Love it

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012

Dr. Nissin Nahmias is a wonderful doctor! I had laproscopic gastric bypass in 11/2010 and it has changed my life! I have already lost 50 lbs and am extremely happy with my decision and choice of surgeon. Dr. Nahmias is super nice and put me at ease immediately. The surgery was a complete success with zero complications. He is a very knowledgeable and skilled surgeon, yet very approachable at the same time. His office staff is great too, very supportive and friendly. The office has a very relaxed feel. Phone calls are returned promptly. I would highly recommend Dr. Nissin Nahmias if you are going for weight loss surgery; he can change your life!! He's the nicest doctor I've ever met!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

He saved my life, I am one year after gastric bypass and 117lbs down, he is very thorough and always calls me back, I rate my doc 10/10 and recommend him to anyone interested in weight loss surgery

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010