Ratings for Dr. David Ramorasata

II feel protected and well cared for with Dr. Ramorasata

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Amazing. My old doc did nothing. Dr. Ramorasata had an appointment in Kamloops set for me the day I first met him. Cancer treatments set up that day. Can't say enough good things about him. He no doubt saved my life.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I'm not having any luck in 100 mile Exeter from the time doctor Maul Left. He was a good , he sent me the hospital in Kamloops because of pain I was having on the right side, did my test to see what was causing this, and Kamloops hospital said to go to the doctor For results, now I had to see the doctor that took over , I asked him if I had cancer he said no , Great news , so I thought?? One year later OMG I got a call from another doctor in Kamloops from her personal home!! Said to me , what are you doing! You have cancer and I booked you for emergency in Vancouver so February 2015 had surgery, scared out of my mind. That doctor in 100 mile dr Michael what ever his last name is. Messed up wow So I changed to Ramorasata, at first he was very good, now I'm at a battle with him , just doesn't care, so I keep in touch with Vancouver and the one in Kamloops, he didn't send me to the Mir Or the ct scans for almost a year, and I almost lost the specialist in Vancouver over this, In 2016 Again thanks to the Kamloops doctor, I had to go back to Vancouver, Now it is 2017 again I tried to get my MRI and the dr in Vancouver said I can't get ahold of your doctor , you need to have this done, in April had it done , when it was supposed to be done in January, found out I had stage 4 now!! I have only 6 months to live, they are doing some kind of surgery soon, to give me another 6 months more, I went to Ramorasata I told him and I was upset, he never even looked to see what was going on, THEN he says, we all die, at some time!! What a caring doctor , I can't believe this just letting you know , I think all of them should be reported my rate to him is 0 I'm to young to die , and I will fight this with natural herbs and I hope I can make it , because guys I was forgotten and neglected, you all take care....... 😢😭

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

love him hes always on time and knows u when he walks in

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Very good doctor, compassionate, pays attention, helpful does utmost for patient ! Very happy, recommend to anyone !

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr ramorasata wasted no time when i told him i was in pain. Weeks after meeting him i was in surgery to have my gallbladder removed. Thank you so much :)

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

My daughter is three months old and has bronchiolitis. I took her into the emergency room for the night last night in case she needed a nebulizer throughout the night. I had a close family friend watch her for about ten minutes while I got some air and a bite to eat. Now my daughter is allergic to Tylenol and shouldn't have it anyways because the cough medicine she is taking is for fever and pain as well. I had shown him and the nurse this medicine and explained she can't have anything else with it. Three times ! And that she is allergic to Tylenol. So in the time that I was gone instead of coming outside to get me Dr. Ramorasata and the nurse had administered her Tylenol because she quote "wouldn't stop crying". Um yeah she's a baby they do that. The reason she was crying ? Her tummy hurt and she was trying to have a bowl movement. And she has been teething so that also played a part. But there was absolutely no reason for that to be necessary. And I went home because I was so mad. I am literally scared to go back to the hospital. And i know that I might very well have to for my daughter to have a nebulizer if she needs it. I am a young mother and feel as if my wishes were not at all respected and I personally don't feel he deserves to be a doctor. And I have heard too many stories similar to mine about him.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Very good doctor I've been going to him since he moved to 100 mile house one of the best

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr David has been my doctor for about the last 4 years. I was terribly sick for a whole year and David stopped at nothing to get to the bottom of it. I don't live in 100 mile (he is worth the drive) and he was exceptional at going above and beyond even checking on me between appointments and anytime I called with questions he was more than happy to answer them. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone and most of my extended family are also his patients and feel the same way

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Not a good doctor. After suffering a frozen shoulder and getting steroid shot he asked "Have you tried Advil?" like some kind of TV commercial. Poor communication skills, lack of understanding, unwilling to listen. I don't know how anyone puts up with him.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014